1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Enabler
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Addicts. Here is our first official pre-order thread for the new STI Staccato C2 & C2 DUO. It's the long awaited double stack Staccato C. It only comes in 9MM. It has a 3.9" bull barrel and 120MM grip length.

C2 Price: $1999 Shipped
C2 Duo Price: $2499 Shipped

Place holder deposit amount $200
90 day layaway Available

Here the pics we have received from STI. As usual shipping could be a week or it could be three months.

Gun Firearm Trigger Photograph White
Gun Photograph Firearm Trigger White
Product Gun Firearm Trigger White
Gun Product Firearm Photograph Trigger

·
Registered
5,723 Posts
Hey Dan,
Do you have any specs on the C2, mainly the weight, height, and number and capacity of mags included? Thanks bud!

Jim D.

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
Very cool. I am interested in the dimensions of this compared to a single stack 1911, specifically the width of the grip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Enthusiast
Predator II
125 Posts
Here's some video info from Hilton Yam in which he discusses that G19 comparison, may help out on the folks looking for particulars. TOOK OUT INSTAGRAM LINK, ADDED CORRECT LINK FROM 10-8 YOUTUBE:

·
Enabler
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey Dan,
Do you have any specs on the C2, mainly the weight, height, and number and capacity of mags included? Thanks bud!

Jim D.
Comes with three mags. Working on the other info.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Besides being double stack the C2 grip is actually very similar to the C grip
With all due respect, no way. Besides the star, this grip looks way grippier, even the mainspring stippling is way more aggressive. I had my C sent to Extreme Shooters to tree bark the grip because the stock C grip lacked gripiness. That being said, this grip looks way more aggressive.

·
Enabler
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Enabler
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
Does this fit the same holster as the Staccato C?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts