1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Vendor
2,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Good Morning Addicts,

Just received a shipping notice from STI for two Staccato XL's in black. I have should have them in my hands on Monday 12-30-19.

All new STI Staccato XL is a cross between the STI DVC-3 Gun and the best selling limited edition STI 2011 Combat Master found in John Wick 3. The Staccato XL features a 5.4 inch bull barrel and is the longest barrel available in the STI pistol line up. STI International is constantly redesigning their 2011 Pistol platform, Keeping their 2011 Race Guns on the cutting edge of weapon development and in the hands of professional competition shooters world wide.

STI’s New 2020 STI 2011 Staccato XL 9mm/40 S&W double stack pistol is also available in 2 finish options, all black DLC or Chrome/DLC. The Staccato XL features the new Staccato Gen 2 Grips and a perfectly tuned 2.5 lb trigger. The STI Staccato XL features new lightening cuts and improved serrations, making the slide easier to manipulate under stressful conditions.

The STI Staccato XL comes with 2 (140mm) and 1 (126mm) Magazines. Also coming on the XL is a new improved magwell for quick trouble free reloads.

• STI Staccato XL
  • 9mm
  • DVC Black
  • Window Cut Slide
  • Adjsutable rear sight with Fiber Optic Front Sight
  • 2020 Staccato Gen 2 Grip
  • 2.5lb Trigger Pull
  • Ambi Safety
  • Accessory Rail
  • MSRP is 3399.00
We accept trades, cash, check and credit cards with no fees. All quoted prices always include free shipping to your FFL.

PM me for Special Addicts Pricing on any of my new in stock pistols. Addicts always our best pricing.

We also have a ton of STI mags in stock and you can check my inventory here. (CLICK HERE) PM me for Addicts pricing....

Jess
Gun Product Firearm White Trigger
Product Line Flag Light Black

·
Vendor
2,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ran this gun at the Private STI dealer event in Vegas. Ran the entire lineup.

The XL is a super flat low recoiling gun, almost as flat as the compensated
XC.

I’ll post pics and videos when I get time.

Jess

1 - 4 of 4 Posts