1911 Firearm Addicts banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am going to put this up for trade. I got it thinking it would scratch my hi-cap 9mm itch and my 1911 itch at the same time. While it does do that it is more difficult to conceal than the Glock 19 so the Glock will keep that role. Exact round count unknown but low, very comfortable gun. Ive only put 100 rounds through it since getting it and have not had any problems. Does not have night sghts.

Looking to work out a trade and I would love to have a SA EMP. Will entertain cash offers as well.

Comes with what you see.

·
Premium Member
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
PM Sent

·
Premium Member
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Gone!

·
it's mmm, mmm good...
7,142 Posts
I have to say sorry to Trent. I was thinking of selling my DWG to him if i found a 4.15 Tactical on GB for the right price.

·
Pulling my hair.
27,379 Posts
If there's a will, there's a way to have the NEO boys come down and see you in the spring.
Hope so!! Its differant than what most people do. A trailer full of guns, just pick one and start shooting. Will have the .50 by then. CAN'T WAIT for the fifty. Hope you guys like shooting long range. You will by the time you leave here if you don't know.:nod:

·
it's mmm, mmm good...
7,142 Posts
Don,
Are you just giving up on CC? what do you have left to carry besides the EB?
I carry my TRP Champion as well and i'm planning on building a 9mm CCO
i also have a Glock holster that i should work with the 4.15 to carry until i can get a proper holster for it.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.