1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
it's mmm, mmm good...
7,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks Blayglock!!! The Guardian should be there by now as well if you haven't picked it up yet.

Already swapped out the Heinie rear for a 10-8 and have to order a Infinity trigger.

·
it's mmm, mmm good...
7,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the flush 126mm mags (like in the photo) hold 17rds and i think i get 21rds in the 140mm mags that i use in my Edge.

·
Registered
861 Posts
I. Am. Jealous.

Damn, that's nice!

You should shoot that this weekend (if you can make it). :smile:

·
it's mmm, mmm good...
7,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i gotta finish up some work on it, but i should have it done by the weekend. hoping to make it on saturday. i should know by tomorrow.

·
Sharpening Ockham's Razor
1,990 Posts
I like it. I like how the rear slide serrations go all the way back; it's a feature I appreciate for grabbing the slide aggressively.

Looking forward to hearing how it shoots. :smilie:

It's rather incongruous to see one of your guns without a flat trigger, Don! Get that Infinity trigger quickly! :lol:

Andy

·
it's mmm, mmm good...
7,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
did a little swapping :biggrin1:

now i need a trigger for the Edge.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Congrats Don!! I am wanting a 9mm for competition. Then I could shelve the g34 in favor of a hi-cap 9 mm 1911. Let me know what you think!! Are you going to compete with one of these??

·
it's mmm, mmm good...
7,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks!!!
I really like the 2011. it's actually my first "expensive" (>$1500) that i bought and what got me hooked. should shoot as well as my Edge. hoping to get it sorted out by the weekend and hopefully (if i don't have to work) take a class this saturday with TSiWRX.

the tactical will be a class/carry gun. the Edge was bought as a game gun, but from the time i bought it until now, i've been busy with work or family things. I've been wanting a Tactical for the last 2 years, so my wait is over.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts