So i got the STI Tactical to the range today. I'm at least the 3rd owner of it now, and saw some things that needed to be addressed. First I checked the mags to see if they needed to be tuned. Sure enough like the other STI mags i had to adjust the feed lips and some tuning to the followers. I thought I had spare followers, but I can't find them at the moment. When hand cycling the STI with dummy rounds in the magazine I noticed that one of the mags was probably going to fail to lock on empty. Next I noticed that the ejector was hitting the mags and wasn't held in by a roll-pin. I suspect that the original owner slammed the 140mm mags in to hard and broke the original ejector. Nothing some filing couldn't fix as show in this thread. So i go to the range today to see if there is anything that i need to work on. I loaded up the mags with 5 rounds each and fired them at an easy pace. All mags fed great, but the one mag that i though wouldn't lock the slide back didn't. This is most likely the chewed up follower that's in that mag. Next I just load 1 round in the magazine because once of the things i wanted to work on today was slide lock reloads. Same results with that 1 bad mag. Now i wanted to work on the Mozambique Drill (2rds in the torso and 1 in the head). This is where i was having failure to extract after the 2nd or 3rd round. The empty round was partially extracted, while i wasn't planning on it my Mozambique drill now became a clearing a failure drill. I wanted to see what the accuracy was like. I sent the target out to about 15yards or so and loaded up 10 rounds a mag. I was not disappointed, it's just as accurate as my Edge. The 10rd group will probably have all rounds touching with a better shooter. I was using a 6 o'clock hold on the dot. Overall I'm happy with the gun even though there were some issues. It's a big shame on me for not checking the extractor since it's a used gun and I'm at least the 3rd owner, but it'll be easily fixed.