close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Stonewall

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by duketbrd88, Sep 25, 2011.

1. duketbrd88

duketbrd88 Supporting Addict Supporting Addict

Sep 1, 2011
    Hello to all you stonewall guys. I went to the pig roast yesterday and it turned out great, didn't win a damm thing. My brother won a nice pair of Leopold binoculars. It is a nice set up for $20. Just wanted to let you know that they are still having 20% off of everything today also, like yesterday. If anyone is interested in the yearly pass, I think you can save a little over $60.00.

Mike

2. Quack

Quack it's mmm, mmm good... Staff Member Admin

Aug 15, 2011
    i was gonna head up there yesterday, but was pretty much sleeping all day. Had a busy work week.

3. duketbrd88

Sep 1, 2011
    I just shot up there and got the 20% off a 6 month membership. It was $110 plus tax, which I thought was a good deal. I didn't shoot, just wanted the 20% off. They where frickin packed. The guy behind the counter (Mike) said they sold over 300 memberships yesterday. Last day for the 20% off if anyone is interested, I could only afford the 6 month deal.

4. Quack

Quack it's mmm, mmm good... Staff Member Admin

Aug 15, 2011
    dang, i should go up and get a membership

5. duketbrd88

Sep 1, 2011
    yep, i would if you have time.

6. Hokie

Hokie Active Member

Aug 17, 2011
    Waaaaaaay too much for a membership. I am there once a month. Can't justify that cost. Speaking of which, probably heading up tomorrow afternoon/evening. Anyone interested?

7. knedrgr

knedrgr Low capacity, low tech...

Aug 15, 2011
    What time are you going Paul?

8. Hokie

Hokie Active Member

Aug 17, 2011
    I'm off on Monday, so whenever. Want to bring Josh, so anytime after 3.

9. knedrgr

Aug 15, 2011
    Oh crap, just remember I have to be some where at 5. Can't do it. Next time.

10. Hokie

Hokie Active Member

Aug 17, 2011
    No worries. I will swing by and drop off your CCO. I will text you to see when you are home.

11. knedrgr

Aug 15, 2011
    I should be home around 6:30 tomorrow.

12. duketbrd88

Sep 1, 2011
    ya, that is way to much for once a month. I figured during the dog days of winter, I will be there more and in the spring I will be at the out door range. it's a good price if you go 3 or 4 times a month, which is nice for me that I am only 15 minutes from the place and never have a set time when I go. I do like to be up there first thing in the morning on sat. or sun. when no one is there, it is so much more relaxing.

13. Hokie

Hokie Active Member

Aug 17, 2011
    So you want to go tomorrow night? I can stop by this week after work if you don't shoot tomorrow.

14. knedrgr

Aug 15, 2011
    Nah, you go with Josh. Just stop by and drop off the CCO.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted