Superior Customer Service !

Discussion in 'General 1911 talk' started by Lou1, Dec 20, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Lou1

Lou1 Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Sep 1, 2018
    I have to give praise where praise is due. I have a Nighthawk pistol that had a trigger issue that was caused by the previous owner’s attempt at a trigger swap. I contacted Bob Reeves at Nighthawk on 12/5 to arrange to send the gun in and let them repair the problem. I mailed the gun on 12/6 and they received it on 12/10. One of their gunsmiths test fired the gun, experienced the problem that I was seeing and identified the issue as a bent trigger bow. He repaired and tuned the trigger. I’m already getting the gun back today after only a week and a half. On top of that they wouldn’t even charge me labor, just shipping. From the initial call to the final resolution it was just excellent customer service. I’m a Nighthawk fan for life.

Raven312, simonp, ronin11 and 14 others like this.
  2. Badguybuster

Badguybuster Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2018
    my experience with them has been the same. good people

Lou1 likes this.

3. Win Wolcott

Win Wolcott Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2016
    I only have one non-Nighthawk left among my 1911s for this reason. It, an Ed Brown Kobra Carry, will soon be replaced as a carry gun by the bobtail Talon II that Bob Reeves is finishing up for me right now. I have owned some of just about everybody’s work, and have moved completely over to Nighthawk.

Lou1 likes this.
  4. Sneaky One

Sneaky One Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2016
    Great to hear

Lou1 likes this.
  5. Lou1

Lou1 Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Sep 1, 2018
    I was freaking astonished at the turn around time. I really wasn’t expecting to see my pistol again until at least February.

6. Spokes

Spokes Supporting Addict Supporting Addict

Sep 18, 2011
    Great service on my two Nighthawks that had to be retuned to them many times..

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted