Supporting Addict Banner

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rmac, Mar 10, 2019.

1. rmac

rmac Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Jan 26, 2016
    Can't seem to reach admin so posting in general. $25.00 Supporting Addict payment was sent automatic payment and receipt from Carbon Media Group was received on 2 March. Supporting Addict Banner has now disapoeared. Anyone else have this problem? Solution?

2. azguy1911

azguy1911 I'm done buying guns, I'm just a bystander now

Oct 22, 2015

3. Sneaky One

Sneaky One Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2016
    I doubt I will renew mine now that it is CM. Mine showed up right after I renewed it a few months ago

sellersm, rmac and xerts1191 like this.
  4. azguy1911

azguy1911 I'm done buying guns, I'm just a bystander now

Oct 22, 2015
    I agree it's miss-leading now. CM doesn't need our/my help, support or dollars in order to maintain the website.

If it was a requirement to post anything for sale or have an unlimited about of DM conversions archived (like some other sites) then I could see the value but I won't continue to give $25 a year to big media consolidator for no reason other than having a banner under my name.

Interestingly, in the past I tried to become a sponsor. I'm a financial advisor and many people may want the help, input and assistance of someone with 29 years of experience that is also a 2A supporter, NRA member and fellow addict and I could never get a response.

I'm ranting, but if I owned this site I'd be calling all the semi-custom makers about sponsorships along with ammo makers, holster builders and maybe even Bigfoot belts -- heck anything gun related. If they ran some specials for Supporting Addicts their business would explode and I have a feeling Addicts would shop more at sponsor sites but I digress.

5. WWB

WWB Administrator Staff Member Admin Moderator Supporting Addict

Apr 11, 2015
    @admin can take care of this. She is the only one who can do it.

6. rmac

rmac Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Jan 26, 2016
    When you try to contact @admin it goes into never-never land.

WWB and Steve Owens like this.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted