1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fellow Addicts,

Hope your all healthy and happy, I need your help

Looking at 1911 supressor height night sights for a build and Nighthawk Straight 8 Ledge sights seem to be about the only game in town...anybody have something different without going RMR plate options? Really looking for Orange or Yellow Front and Blacked out rear no fiber optic.

Don't hate the Nighthawk but the Straight Eight is not my 1st option after running them on a DW VBOB.

Thanks!

@Integrity Arms

·
1911 Pistol Smith
9,720 Posts
Fellow Addicts,

Hope your all healthy and happy, I need your help

Looking at 1911 supressor height night sights for a build and Nighthawk Straight 8 Ledge sights seem to be about the only game in town...anybody have something different without going RMR plate options? Really looking for Orange or Yellow Front and Blacked out rear no fiber optic.

Don't hate the Nighthawk but the Straight Eight is not my 1st option after running them on a DW VBOB.

Thanks!

@Integrity Arms
I do have an email into Heine am in hopes they can get me a plain blacked out rear minus the night sight, then we're in business. Someone at one point posted about an Silerenco XS sight system that had a standard rear U notch type sight and even posted a photo, but from there I couldn't find anything that wasn't just like their regular horrible set up..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts