Surfing the web at 1am strikes again!

Discussion in 'General 1911 talk' started by Addicted2gunz, Feb 16, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Addicted2gunz

Addicted2gunz Undecided on whether or not I'm indecisive... Supporting Addict

Jul 14, 2018
    Well, I was half asleep just minding my own business when there it was.. The gun I just HAD to have!

I wake up this morning to the realization that I just bought a brand spankin' new 2019 Nighthawk Trooper 9mm. Once I get it I'll put it head to head with my Wilson X-TAC 9mm. If I love shooting it as much as the X-TAC then I'm guessing I'll have another Wilson hitting the block :computer:

2. Addicted2gunz

Jul 14, 2018

3. gps man

gps man Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2015
    Beautiful pistol!

1L26 and Addicted2gunz like this.
  4. cherokee2u

cherokee2u Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2018
    Great looking Nighthawk! I bet you will have a hard time waitin' on this puppy.
    Congrats

5. BennyAdeline

BennyAdeline Official Hi-Point Brand Representative

Nov 26, 2018
    That’s REAL nice! Good job!

Addicted2gunz likes this.
  6. Addicted2gunz

Jul 14, 2018
    Thanks guys, I do my best work when I'm sleeping :D

xerts1191, CENTURIATOR and Kip like this.
  7. TheCollector

TheCollector Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2018
    If you DON'T love it as much...... you just might be sending a Nighthawk my way... :cool:

8. Jim w.

Jim w. Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2016
    Looks good. I thought it was to be their "economy model" like recent introductions from Wilson and Brown, but it is $100 more than the GRP. Wonder what it has extra.

9. Jim PHL

Jim PHL Well-Known Member

Jan 26, 2013
    Wow. That’s some incredible work. Smart money says it shoots as good as it looks

BigSkyGuy and Addicted2gunz like this.
  10. Otherside

Otherside Well-Known Member

Jan 26, 2019
    Congratulations, next time when you are sleep shopping get the ambi safety so I could buy it from you when you find another

11. Addicted2gunz

Jul 14, 2018
    I watched some reviews on YouTube and each one laughed at Nighthawks description of a "no frills model", basically the no frills seems to be a naked slide haha

12. Addicted2gunz

Jul 14, 2018
    I already figured that I'd have no problem passing it on to a Addict Brother if it didn't tickle my fancy :thumbs:

13. B81

B81 Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2018
    Flush cut barrel and reverse crown?

14. B81

B81 Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2018
    @Addicted2gunz, you need to start buying more Government sized guns with short triggers in 45 ACP. Then I could just buy them off of you when you grow tired of them ;)

InstiGator and Addicted2gunz like this.
  15. Addicted2gunz

Jul 14, 2018
    I see your point, then there'd be more 2 week old 45's available due to my indecisiveness..

PewPewPtwang likes this.
  16. DukeSoprano

DukeSoprano Supporting Addict Supporting Addict

Jan 17, 2013
    NOT NICE! I want one too.............give me a heads up before you sell it!
    but I want 38 Super so I can call it The Super Trooper!

17. Addicted2gunz

Jul 14, 2018
    LMAO - great movie!
    I believe they are going to offer it in 38 Super!!

TheCollector likes this.
  18. B81

B81 Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2018
    Oh, I could also use a 12 gauge Mossberg 590A1 with 18.5 inch barrel, mag tube extension, side saddle, and sling.

Babboonbobo and Addicted2gunz like this.
  19. CENTURIATOR

CENTURIATOR Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2018
    Wow...nice! Really beautiful handgun.

I've heard of "Sleep walking" but not "Sleep buying." But of course the worst is "drunk buying" ... when you wake up realizing you have no memory of buying something on Gunbroker. :)

20. Addicted2gunz

Jul 14, 2018
    I do have to say, the NH has its work cut out for it because my X-TAC is still the smoothest, most accurate gun I've shot to date. The slide just glides....

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted