Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

SOLD SW500 4" Revolver with work by Ted Yost

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Tractus Arms, Nov 25, 2014.

1. Tractus Arms

Tractus Arms Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2011
    Have a SW500 4" Revolver with action work done by Ted. The trigger pulls are smooth and lighter than a stock SW500.00 Also has the Gold Line Front Sight that Heirloom does.

The work by Ted cost 450.00, so I figured I'd ask 1200.00 + shipping for the gun, OBO.

Thank you.
  2. dgi

dgi NRA Life Member Supporting Addict

Sep 10, 2011
    Does it come with two factory compensators? Original Box, paperork? Receipt from Ted?

3. Tractus Arms

Dec 7, 2011
    Unfortunately I did not receive any paperwork with from Ted. It also lacks the original box and paperwork.
  4. Tractus Arms

Dec 7, 2011
  5. nmbuzz

nmbuzz Livin Large Supporting Addict

Apr 9, 2013
    I have a 500 S&W revolver. A PC Hunter 10 inch with compensator etc! Sighted it in in a 3 walled, roofed, pistol range after I mounted a leopold 2x-6x long relief pistol scope on it. Hornady 375 gr JHP ammo!! Set it on an adjustable pistol rest on the bench
    and dropped the hammer!............ ALL of the dust.. the birdnests... the cobwebs.... the HISTORY... of that range was DISLODGED!
    Crap fell down for 15 minutes!! It got worse!!!!! Halfway through this sightin the scopemounts came loose...CAN"T IMAGIN!
    Had to start over... less dust and crap but it ended up being a $125 in ammo range trip!! AND WAS NOT FUN!
    You will be happy to learn (or may not care) I have taken my first ELK with a pistol with this weapon last season. Neck shot at 127yds off of trigger sticks! Not one step and I'm pretty sure it bounced as it hit the ground! That was the last time I shot it and the next time will be with an animal in the crosshairs.

Here is my point finally!!!! WHO? WHO?? Is MAN enough to shoot a 500S&W with a 4" barrel?'''' unless it is down the throat
    or up the rectum of the animal that is trying to eat you????

Next I'll hear about the " target loads " someone has developed.....

I love mine but it IS what it is.
    Kutz likes this.
  6. pscipio03

pscipio03 Fun O' Meter on FULL Supporting Addict

Mar 11, 2013
    Actually, next you'll hear someone say something like, "Unless you have something constructive to say about someone's post, don't comment".
    Sorry, that's what I'm going to say.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Draft saved Draft deleted