1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a very nice Tag Heuer Carrera 1887 Chronograph watch for sale. Bright stainless steel with a grey face. The watch is in fantastic condition, aesthetically, and works perfectly. Beautiful features with the hands and the gorgeous see-through case back.
It was purchased for me, brand new in December 2015. The watch has been worn for special occasions and (nice!) date nights out with the wife. It has never been a daily wearer.

When not worn, the watch is kept on an automatic watch winder. Due to it’s relative new condition, the watch has never been serviced (nor do I feel it needs to be)

I am asking $2750 for the watch, and that will include shipping in the U.S. (insured). Here is a link to a very common web site to give you an idea of the cost of this watch:

https://www.authenticwatches.com/tag-heuer-carrera-1887-car2a11-ba0799.html

To answer the most commonly asked question ahead of time, I am selling to fund my purchase of a Rolex. Yeah, I know...
Please let me know if you have any additional questions. Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. I suppose we all have that “grail” watch, just like firearms, to your point.
I do think I priced it to sell, so we’ll see. If it doesn’t sell, it won’t completely break my heart! Lol

1,571 Posts
What Rolex are you after?

Reactions: FWoo45
1 - 5 of 5 Posts