803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sleeve Finger Wood Thumb Nickel
Hand Blue Sleeve Finger Gesture
Hand Guitar accessory Finger String instrument accessory Thumb
Automotive tire Finger Rim Bumper Automotive lighting
Handgun holster Sunglasses Font Gun accessory Bullet
Air gun Trigger Everyday carry Gun barrel Gun accessory
Well, the Talon II finally sees some action, and a cleaning. 250 rounds down the pipe. Only issues were the factory magazines that did not like to slingshot when full to start with. The gun ran great and is a tack driver as expected. After 80 rounds or so, the slingshot issue went away, also as expected. Bob Reeves built this gun at my request, and it is a little harder fitted than my other NH guns. I like that. Bob initialed all the fitted parts. One picture shows how perfect the chamber is finished. Even the adjustable sights that I specified only took two clicks to be spot on. I can’t thank Bob (I owe you a dinner), and everyone at NH enough. Beautiful work. This one will see a lot of use.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Beautiful pair. How do they shoot?
I have about 4000 rounds through the Talon. It shoots well enough to make me ask Bob to get permission to build the TalonII to go with it, as Bob does not build many since he took over customer support. I could not be happier with the new addition. It shows great promise accuracy wise, though at only 250 rounds it is still settling in. I am shooting 16 shot groups into about 2” standing at 17 yards. Better to come I am sure if I can get my act together.
W

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
I have about 4000 rounds through the Talon. It shoots well enough to make me ask Bob to get permission to build the TalonII to go with it, as Bob does not build many since he took over customer support. I could not be happier with the new addition. It shows great promise accuracy wise, though at only 250 rounds it is still settling in. I am shooting 16 shot groups into about 2” standing at 17 yards. Better to come I am sure if I can get my act together.
W
That's better than I could do! I too like to be the weak link.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.