This really works best if you have three kids: one straight-A student with lots of extra-curricular activities and an after-school job, one good kid with average grades and not a whole lot of motivation, and one slacker who skips school all the time, never does homework, and lays around playing video games and smoking pot all day:
1. Take 40% of kid #1's ice cream and tell him he is too privileged.
2. Take 20% of kid #2's ice cream and tell him he is special.
3. Add kid #1's former ice cream to kid #2's former ice cream.
4. Throw away half the ice cream.
5. Give 20% of the ice cream to your neighbors.
6. Eat 20% of the ice cream.
7. Give the rest of the ice cream to kid #3, tell him his behavior is perfectly OK, nothing is his fault, and he is being victimized by kids 1 and 2.
A forum community dedicated to 1911 firearm owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about other firearms, gun ownership, gun care, tactical firearms, small arms, optics, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more!