1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
All the square trigger guards please
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A couple months back, when there was some ⚡ real action ⚡ in the classifieds, I posted a WTB ad for a Burton / KGB / Yost that read like this:

"I’ve seen far too many nice guns lately on this forum that you wouldn’t imagine being put up for sale…so, any Burton / KGB / Yost pistols out there ready to find a new home? 45acp preferred, 9mm is great too. Let me know, crazier things happen and the almost daily jaw droppers here make me think my timing could be close."

From that WTB ad, this square trigger beaut unexpectedly appeared into my life - and a few days ago, I finally got to shoot it for the first time. It shoots as it should, extremely accurate and it feels amazing in the hand. I put 150 flawless rounds through it and really enjoyed myself. The photos are of 5 rounds each at 7yards shot from the few magazines, I'm pretty pleased with the shooting despite having been off the range for a few weeks. I hope to get back out this next week and shoot some more with it and another that I picked up too from that same very ad - stay tuned...

Ted Yost 1976 Combat Commander "Personal Model" in 45ACP

Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Everyday carry

Product Trigger Air gun Grey Font

Gadget Camera accessory Wrist Clock Electric blue

Pen Office supplies Metal Gadget Everyday carry

Air gun Bicycle part Automotive exterior Shotgun Carbon

Grey Sleeve Bag Communication Device Luggage and bags

Font Tints and shades Circle Graphics Design

Rectangle Art Font Tints and shades Space

Font Red Art Circle Symbol

Air gun Trigger Sleeve Wood Gun barrel

·
Premium Member
All the square trigger guards please
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks everyone, it’s a beautiful piece for sure, one that I couldn’t unsee. Attached is the build sheet too if interested
Font Material property Paper Paper product Document

1 - 17 of 17 Posts