Texans should definitely worry. The NFAC is gonna take your state!

Discussion in 'Political Outhouse' started by 7.62Kolectr, Jul 25, 2020.

1. 7.62Kolectr

7.62Kolectr On guard

Jun 6, 2018
    I know kinda old news since he said it a couple weeks ago. But while searching for something else related I found this video.
    The NFAC which stands for Not Fnn Around Coalition is the black militia that marched on Stone Mountain, same group that has been threatening people, same group who’s leader said they were gonna take Texas and the same one that had one of its members negligently shoot another member today.
    Well here’s their fearless leader Grandmaster Jay on the range with his AR and pistol. The guy fits his title. He certainly is a grandmaster. This guy is so good he actually missed a silhouette indoors with a rifle!
    I fear for the safety of all Texans.

2. Nacho Coltrane

Nacho Coltrane Active Member Supporting Addict

Jun 22, 2019

3. TexasRedneck

TexasRedneck Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2011
    Damn......I hope I have enough ammo to properly welcome 'em!!

Ammo.JPG

4. fieldgrade

fieldgrade resident crank

Mar 13, 2017
  5. bnaples

bnaples Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2013
    Will welcome him in.

boatdoc, Rizzo and Sneaky One like this.
  6. FWoo45

FWoo45 Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2017
    These guys are a joke. Bring it on. One of my best friends is an American of African descent. Combat vet, range at his house, Kimber guy but I can forgive that, also has a 1918 Colt so it cancels out. I won't repeat his thoughts on the vid. Would get me banned. He and I agree.

boatdoc, Mike Meints, Rizzo and 6 others like this.
  7. Greg M.

Greg M. Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Mar 6, 2020

You might possibly need some more. :D

Mike Meints and Rizzo like this.
  8. TexasRedneck

Sep 19, 2011
    Well, there IS more on other shelves...... :)

9. BCD 45

BCD 45 Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2019
    Want to see a beginning of a 2nd Civil War? This might just be it if they come to Texas!!!

10. 7.62Kolectr

7.62Kolectr On guard

Jun 6, 2018

It’s Laughable because he is ridiculously inexperienced and because the woke liberals who watch this and think he’s some super good pro on the range probably think this is doing good with an AR.

Mike Meints, Sneaky One, Bugs and 2 others like this.
  11. TexasRedneck

Sep 19, 2011
    Problem is - ain't no one shootin' back.

12. jfrey

jfrey Supporting Addict Supporting Addict

Oct 10, 2012
    Oh, I think we have enough ammo, especially here in South Texas, to handle the situation if it starts to get out of hand. There is still a lot of good black people here in Texas and they don't buy their cr*p. Talk is cheap but them actually taking over anywhere in Texas except Austin is very doubtful. The big thing here in Texas is the "truck gun" and I know a lot of good ole boys and gals too who wouldn't be caught without one.

13. bnaples

bnaples Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2013
  14. jfrey

jfrey Supporting Addict Supporting Addict

Oct 10, 2012
    They can try but as I remember history, the last time someone tried it, it didn't end too well for them either.

15. azguy1911

azguy1911 I'm done buying guns, I'm just a bystander now

Oct 22, 2015
    Where is you'all hospitality ? If they show up offer to take a picture for Facebook

Smile.jpg

jfrey, july19, gps man and 4 others like this.
  16. BCD 45

BCD 45 Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2019
    "The big thing here in Texas is the "truck gun" and I know a lot of good ole boys and gals too who wouldn't be caught without one."

Without one or maybe 3 or 4! Doesn't cost anything to carry them. I myself have a pistol, shotgun, and 16" AR with plenty of ammo & mags that never ever leaves my truck unless it goes in for service! And my friends, there are plenty other Texan's just like me, maybe worse!!!!! Or I should say better!!!!!

jfrey, Babboonbobo, boatdoc and 2 others like this.
  17. BCD 45

BCD 45 Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2019
    John, you Arizona Rednecks are welcome to the party sir when they come!

boatdoc and Sneaky One like this.
  18. retrieverman

retrieverman Well-Known Member

May 16, 2013
    This NFAC group is just another thug force like BLM and Antifa, and they’re going to talk tough until somebody sends a few of them home in body bags (they almost did it themselves today lol!).
    The problem with these situations is that the media is on THEIR SIDE, so no matter what they do first, it’s going to be the “conservatives” that end up in legal trouble.(Take the St Louis situation as an example)

19. Descartian

Descartian Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2017
    Unless you count the Alamo. That didn’t work out too great for us.

20. Innominate

Innominate Active Member

Jul 6, 2018
    If they made it out of Georgia they would have to make it through Mississippi and Louisiana. Geaux Tigers.

Fred_G, boatdoc and IndyExit like this.