1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
I gotta have more cowbell
3,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

One of the things I have learned during my life is that during trying times, focusing on things for which I am grateful, really helps me get through the togh times. This isn't at all hard to do compared to the sacrifices our forefathers have made. But I do find myself wallowing in worry from time to time, and getting short with my wife from being couped up.

Coming to this forum during the Covid 19 crisis is one of the things for which I am extremely grateful.

This has always been a great place to visit. The best online forum there is IMHO. A lot of you are like family to me.

I just wanted to take a moment and thank you . I am truly grateful.

Jeff

·
Deo Volente
7,107 Posts
Hi all,

One of the things I have learned during my life is that during trying times, focusing on things for which I am grateful, really helps me get through the togh times. This isn't at all hard to do compared to the sacrifices our forefathers have made. But I do find myself wallowing in worry from time to time, and getting short with my wife from being couped up.

Coming to this forum during the Covid 19 crisis is one of the things for which I am extremely grateful.

This has always been a great place to visit. The best online forum there is IMHO. A lot of you are like family to me.

Jeff
I hope you ride through this time well. I have been told I must work...

·
Pulling my hair.
27,674 Posts
Well we are a family it seems as we have lots of great members and that has made this forum a little special. But there are guys like me who stir sh!t up when I see stupidity and ignorance from the members. Of course I'm sure there are members here who think I'm the most stupid person here. Hell some have me on ignore which just shows how shallow they are. Hell one works at the university I graduated from. What a joke he is. Only a very shallow mind puts people on ignore.

Lets all just agree to get along and agree with what I say. :roflmaro::roflmaro::roflmaro::roflmaro::roflmaro::roflmaro::roflmaro::roflmaro:

·
Premium Member
491 Posts
Well we are a family it seems as we have lots of great members and that has made this forum a little special. But there are guys like me who stir sh!t up when I see stupidity and ignorance from the members. Of course I'm sure there are members here who think I'm the most stupid person here. Hell some have me on ignore which just shows how shallow they are. Hell one works at the university I graduated from. What a joke he is. Only a very shallow mind puts people on ignore.

Lets all just agree to get along and agree with what I say. :roflmaro::roflmaro::roflmaro::roflmaro::roflmaro::roflmaro::roflmaro::roflmaro:
Ignore, then you won't get to see that great avatar pic, always enjoy it.

·
The Tinker
3,320 Posts
Every family or even neighborhood has it's range of personalities, beliefs, etc.. This one does seem to be better than most though. It's one of only three forums (and the only gun forum) that I visit daily.

As for the ignore function, well, I have been ignoring most of my real family for years but would only use it here as a last resort. :)

·
Premium Member
4,846 Posts
well-all-hold-1pwjnj.jpg

KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
I found this place march of 17, & have not found anywhere near as cool as here.
Many times over the years I tried to join a forum, only to find it filled with EgOtIsTical
A holes. Ya'll know the type :rolleyes:.

I do not know why they acted the way they did, as they were way beyond Stupid!

Thank you all & you know who you are LOL. This place with you all has been a great
experience, I have had fun & learned a boat load of 1911 things. Bought some really cool stuff from some really cool people.

I'll be here 4 ever ifin the invisible enemy don't kill me :eek:.

Remember what I said F-U Corona bug shi+.
4_cash_san_quentin_finger.jpg

·
I gotta have more cowbell
3,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
What’s nuts for me? My first love shooting game is clay shooting. Rifle and pistol are tied for 2nd, and of those two, I shoot 75% 22. Yet, I have 2700 + posts here and less that 300 on each of the shotgun forums and RFC combined.

Don’t get me wrong, I still love 1911s as my favorite pistol. But the company here is what keeps me coming to addicts over the other forums.

·
Make it a double
16,772 Posts
Hi all,

Jeff
There is no shame in being worried. There is a lot of uncertainty out there. Kiss your wife on the cheek and know she loves you. We will be here as friends. I’m sure if you need something, an addict nearby will help out.

·
Every day is Saturday and every night's a party!
6,592 Posts
I got no place else to go!!!:cry::bawl:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts