THANK YOU for the Prayers....Update.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nalajr, Mar 20, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Nalajr

Nalajr Well-Known Member

Feb 17, 2015
    Hey all,

First I want to thank each and every one of you that remembered me in your prayers and those that sent good thoughts and positive energy. I needed them all. I was doing my share of praying too. I had faith that GOD was listening to me and you all. I had to sit in the prep room for about 3 hours so I had plenty of time to think...and worry. I said a final prayer and just left it in the hands of GOD. I felt pretty good after that and just waiting for it all to start.

I was in the cath lab for about 45 minutes and my doctor didn't say anything to me about what he found. I was in recovery for about 45 minutes and then he came in. He's a GODly man too. He walked up to me and told me that GOD must've heard the prayers for me because my heart is TOTALLY NORMAL!! He said there were no more blockages and my Ejection Fraction is now at 50%! I couldn't believe it. I was literally speechless for a moment. Then I realized that I had an ARMY behind me praying for my health and GOD heard those prayers. The well wishes and positive energy also helped a bunch.

It still hasn't really sunk in. I went a whole year thinking every day that the life I had was literally over. I would think about what sort of things would I be able to do with a diagnosis of Heart Failure? I thought I'd be sitting in a wheelchair or using one of those walkers for the rest of my days and I knew that it would just continue to deteriorate and it wouldn't be long until I was just watching TV from my bed each day. I suffered from depression each and every day. I tried to stay positive and thought about how I could help other people if I did have this disease. I didn't know what I was going to be handed. I prayed tat GOD would show me the way through and help me, no matter what or how bad the diagnosis was.

Well GOD had other plans. It turns out that there is still things he wants me to do. It literally feels like I have been given my life back. I haven't felt the total gravity of that yet. I'm so thankful for you guys and gals. You don't know what it means and feels like to be walking into a situation that you have no idea how it's going to turn out or what you are going to be tasked with when it's over...but you do know that you have prayer WARRIORS out there that are standing at your side taking this journey with you....every step. I thanked GOD for healing me and then for you guys that stood at my side in the hour when I needed you most.

You guys are the best. I wish I could meet every one of you and thank you for remembering me in your prayers and thoughts.
    If you all ever need anything from me, please let me know and I'll try my best to do whatever it is.

I hope you all have a wonderful week. You are certainly a blessing to me. What great men and women you guys are. I just can't say enough about what you all done for me. You helped give a man his life back.

Thank you all so much. I pray that GOD pours out his blessings upon you and your families.

I can't wait to see what the future has for me now!
    Larry

samuse, WWB, B81 and 29 others like this.
  2. danc1996

danc1996 Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2016
    Happy to hear that everything went well and that you will be feeling better! I'm glad this community was able to support of one of its members and make a positive impact. Seems like the man upstairs was also supporting you... and that helps A LOT

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

3. Jwp

Jwp Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Feb 6, 2019
    Praise our Lord.. That is awesome news!

4. robs9

robs9 Well-Known Member

May 4, 2015
    Glad to hear. God does work in mysterious ways. Most of the time you don't know why. He and we were on your side.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

5. Harleyvato

Harleyvato Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2017
    Glad you’re doing well! Thanks to God your prayers and ours were answered ,may your good health continue to be a blessing to you and yours!

6. removed

removed Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2015
    Great to hear the good news.
    God is good.

7. blue steel 55

blue steel 55 Well-Known Member

Apr 4, 2015
  8. bobo3020

bobo3020 Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2014
  9. 10mm Guy

10mm Guy Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2018
    Awesome, just awesome Larry! Praise God! This was the inspiration I referred to....this makes my day! He heard us and answered. I will say a prayer of thanks for His faithfulness! :thumbs:

Every morning you wake up, remember what a gift it is to be able to enjoy all that the life HE has given you offers. Especially the simple things. Make the most of it! And most importantly, be the blessing for others that HE has been to you!

"Go home to your family and tell them how much the Lord has done for you, and how He has had mercy on you." Mark 5:19

"Return home and tell how much God has done for you." Luke 8:39

Last edited: Mar 20, 2019
  10. boatdoc

boatdoc Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2015
    happy for you...now go out and enjoy your new found health

11. Mini Me

Mini Me Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2018
    That is amazing! So glad all the prayers were answered and so happy for you!

12. joepilot

joepilot So soon old, so late smart... Supporting Addict

May 17, 2015
    Good on ya Brother! Happy to hear the news.

13. john_anch_ak

john_anch_ak Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Mar 7, 2017
  14. Otherside

Otherside Well-Known Member

Jan 26, 2019
    Awesome, wishing you the best.

15. limbkiller

limbkiller Pulling my hair. Supporting Addict

Aug 18, 2011
    Yep great news!!!!!!!!!

16. doc1911

doc1911 Supporting Addict Supporting Addict

Nov 1, 2011
    That is fantastic news! Good for you. Stay healthy.

17. A45GUNNER

A45GUNNER Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2012
    That is great news! I was going to comment on the other post, but I like this one much better! Stay strong!

18. Ethanol Red

Ethanol Red Make it a double Supporting Addict

Jul 12, 2015
    You have shared a powerful message with us. Thank you for that and may you have the best of luck going forward.

A45GUNNER and limbkiller like this.
  19. TxTrail80

TxTrail80 Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Mar 24, 2018
    Happy, happy, happy!

20. 41 Charlie

41 Charlie Get off my lawn...

Feb 4, 2014
    The power of prayer! Great news Larry, time to get a new heater!!

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted