1911 Firearm Addicts banner

21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
I have no words that will ease the pain of your loss. What I do have and am more than happy to send it your way is positive energy. When the time is right, you will begin to feel it. Soon after that you will be willing to pass it on to others who need it.

·
Premium Member
2,738 Posts
Been Praying for you Ted, God Bless

·
born in the wrong century
4,048 Posts
Ted, so very sorry.

May God look over you and inspire you.

I don't have proper words....but as others have said...you have a big group of friends here that hurt along with you....pray along with you.

·
Premium Member
243 Posts
My thoughts and deepest sympathy to you and your loved ones at this incredibly difficult time.

May the lord grant you comfort and strength.

David

·
I'm a terminal 1911 Addict!
4,848 Posts
Ted
Words can't expressed how sorry I am for your loss.
I'll be praying that you and your family will have the
strength and courage you will need during the sorrowful time.
May God bring you the peace that passes all understanding.

Kenny

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
my heart breaks to know how much you are suffering. You deserve the best life can offer and I hope and pray that the lord helps you get past this so you can continue to live a great life and tease us as you are known for

we are here for you anytime and support you in anyway we can.take it hour by hour and find your way.

hey if it helps, you are welcome to pummel me about my pathetic typing :)

thoughts and prayer going out for you daily.wish I could do more

perhaps the othe r members who have been through this can help you with your journey.

stay stong

·
Every day is Saturday and every night's a party!
6,453 Posts
Hang in there, tac, I know it might feel like it sometimes but you're not alone. You need something just holler.

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
come up to CT. we can share some times --talk, shoot eat( if we can find and decent food)... coming here and then going home will cure you for sure

my wif e used to say(upon returning from a vacation) " why are we living here? ;)

offer stands for life.

21 - 40 of 56 Posts