1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Welcome from Western Colorado! What do ya have in the safe?

Modest Wilson collection (so far) - Professional Black Edition 9mm, EDC X9L, and an AR9G. Also have the usual complaint of polymer...M&P, Glock, and 2020 VP9 which I haven’t even shot yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Deo Volente
7,107 Posts

Modest Wilson collection (so far) - Professional Black Edition 9mm, EDC X9L, and an AR9G. Also have the usual complaint of polymer...M&P, Glock, and 2020 VP9 which I haven’t even shot yet.

You better get some pictures up or the boys and girls are going to start complaining! :roflmaro::roflmaro::roflmaro:

·
Premium Member
1,646 Posts

Welcome. Curious what you think about that Wilson AR9G? Kind of be rolling one of those around in my mind recently. Seems like they'd be a fun gun. Probably would want the carbine version.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Welcome. Curious what you think about that Wilson AR9G? Kind of be rolling one of those around in my mind recently. Seems like they'd be a fun gun. Probably the carbine version.
[mention]razorbacker [/mention] Thanks. I like the AR9G a lot. I’ve shot a few pistol caliber carbine classes with it and it’s run like a champ. I’ve probably put close to 3k rounds through mine and haven’t had a hiccup. It’s been great to me so far.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts