1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
старая каза
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Didn't see anywhere else to post sponsor feedback so, apologies if this isn't the right forum. Jess, Ryan and the staff at Wichita Gun Club are great folks to deal with as an online seller. The entire transaction from soup-to-nuts was smooth, hassle-free and the GI Frag was even nicer than I expected. Pics really don't do it justice. Thanks again!

·
Premium Member
8,131 Posts
Congrats!!!!!
Jess @TheWichitaGunClub is always a great person to work with.
I'm sure you not only got a fine gun but probably a good deal as well.

·
старая каза
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Great looking gun, fella!

Thanks! A stainless GI .45 was pretty high on my list of pistols I wanted to own and for once in my life, I was in a position where a nice one was available and I had the means to get it. I'm gonna go buy a lottery ticket later this evening, that's how often something like that happens.

I've had a few less-than-positive online buying experiences during the past couple of years. Most have been pretty good but any time I'm dealing with someone new, there's always a slight sense of anxiety gnawing at me. Not the case with Wichita Gun Club. Communication was excellent throughout the transaction. The gun arrived in perfect condition and exactly as represented by the seller. If anything, it was a little nicer than I expected.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.