The black militia in Georgia

Discussion in 'Political Outhouse' started by Danny Topp, Jul 6, 2020.

1. B81

B81 Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2018
    One group seeks to defend Constitutional Rights. The other seeks to seize US territory and establish a Black only Nation. The differences are not subtle.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2020
  2. kevinlittell

kevinlittell Well-Known Member

Apr 4, 2020
    Nope...They are not...

Its gonna be interesting until election time. The ammo press doesn't get time to cool off and the whole neighborhood has front yard fighting positions.

(we is a rag tag collection of mixed tone constitutionalist's... Wish us luck!)

switchback, Rick McC., gaijin and 2 others like this.

3. John Butler

John Butler Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Jun 23, 2018
    You think it’s chilly here in Georgia during the summer??

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

4. rockittsled

rockittsled Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2020
    /\
    Actually, that would be funny. In Ga, they would be dripping sweat into all sorts of spots, then hydrating because they know they're losing water. Send 'em to the desert and they wont realize how much they are sweating in the low humidity since it is evaporating off the body so fast, then OOPS!! SPLAT!! :cool2:

Last edited: Jul 12, 2020
  5. Apollo99

Apollo99 Well-Known Member

Jun 26, 2017
    QUOTE="John Butler, You think it’s chilly here in Georgia during the summer??"

Well I'm looking at the Atlanta Georgia weather for this week, low in the 60's high into about 94 degrees. Today in Phoenix gonna be 113 degrees, gonna cool off this week down to 108 degrees. Yes they will melt wearing black. Friday in Phoenix it was supposed to be 115 degrees but that was wishful thinking, where I was standing it was 120 in the parking lot. Wow 94 degrees does sound kinda' chilly.:)

xerts1191 likes this.
  6. John Butler

Jun 23, 2018
    I've been in Tulsa when it was 114°,, outside at a golf tournament. 94° with 60% humidity is comparable like apples and oranges. Both are miserable one is like being in a sauna the other ones like standing in front of an oven.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

7. John Butler

Jun 23, 2018
    This is how the local news covered it.........

https://www.ajc.com/news/local/scor...e-mountain-hold-rally/gVmfbaBBDf6p1Q1kP2w20I/

"No arrests were made in connection with Saturday’s march, although some people were overcome by heat as temperatures reached at least 90 degrees. Those stricken were treated either by EMTs or other marchers charged with providing medical assistance, Bankhead said."

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

8. Apollo99

Apollo99 Well-Known Member

Jun 26, 2017
    The worst was running around Harlem with a bulletproof vest at 60 degrees and 90% humidity. You would get all sweaty from the humidity, the get cold once you stopped from the colder temperature. Then again 90 degree with 90% humidity was no bargain with a vest on either. Tahiti has 80 degrees with a constant breeze.

9. Scaramouche

Scaramouche Student of the Columbian Exchange Supporting Addict

Sep 15, 2015
    Here's an American hero who served in one of the most hard core outfits, that happened to be all black, that ever existed; the 54th Massachusetts Infantry Regiment, figure we had enough about weather reports.

william harvey carney.jpg
    God Bless America. Oh, yeah, I forgot, I'm a racist, let me slide on this one.

jakebrake, rmac, Razer and 13 others like this.
  10. B81

B81 Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2018
    That graphic left out the best part. He didn't just get shot in the face, shoulders, arms, and legs. He did it in 100 deg heat with 90% humidity.

Harleyvato, Mike A and ILED93 like this.
  11. tac45

tac45 What me worry ? Supporting Addict

Mar 4, 2012
    Mouche, did you know the BLM people tore down the statue / monument dedicated to the 54th ?
    I guess they didn’t see the movie “ Glory” let alone read the book
    From one racist to another :bang:

Last edited: Jul 12, 2020
    Kip, rmac, PeterNSteinmetz and 4 others like this.
  12. Scaramouche

Sep 15, 2015
    Yes Ted I saw that, drove me quite bonkers

Kip, rmac, FWoo45 and 4 others like this.
  13. Cop_Out

Cop_Out Pearl Pimp Supporting Addict

Feb 3, 2017
    Don't bother me with the facts, my mind is made up.

Kip, FWoo45 and tac45 like this.
  14. PeterNSteinmetz

PeterNSteinmetz Active Member

Sep 15, 2019
    While they have higher firepower weapons, they are far fewer in number. 1/3 of Americans own on average about 3 firearms.

It wouldn’t pretty, leaving aside the issue of splits in the military and law enforcement.

15. Scaramouche

Sep 15, 2015
    If a 100 of you boys think your going to hold off an infantry rifle platoon in the Alamo Bar & Grill you can count me out. What the hell you boys smoking? Course I could be misreading the drift of all this due to the dinner I drank tonight.

isialk, Mike Meints, Cop_Out and 3 others like this.
  16. pistolwretch

pistolwretch Dremel jockey Supporting Addict

Aug 26, 2011
    Beware the 'quiet ones'.
    The ones that do not posture in real life or on the internet.

They have ZERO agenda for 'being cool'.

They will defend what is theirs.
    They will not announce it.
    They will not seek internet support.

Amp Mangum, 1911 crazed, Kip and 8 others like this.
  17. pistolwretch

pistolwretch Dremel jockey Supporting Addict

Aug 26, 2011
    "I called in the co-ordinates, just in case you wonder what happened."
    Arc light.

18. fieldgrade

fieldgrade resident crank

Mar 13, 2017
    There was a mod on here earlier, but the pay is not great, so I guess it’s on us to do the deed.

19. PeterNSteinmetz

PeterNSteinmetz Active Member

Sep 15, 2019
    There are about 1.3 million active duty personnel in the US armed forces. 1/3 of the US population is 100 million.

There are a lot of other factors, but that corresponds in a simple calculation to 5328 “boys” against one platoon of 59 soldiers.

I don’t know who would win, but I don’t think it would be pretty.

20. Scaramouche

Sep 15, 2015
    Well, I'm sober now and showing my age, when I was in the army a platoon was about half that. That 5328 number should be halved at least due to being unfit, then halved again for them that realize they need to stay home cause of family, work, car payments, etc. and most of the rest, well, it's tough to carry the 30,000 round ammo dumps I've seen a lot of people on this forum think they need to protect their homesteads and finally when you get that group of desperados to pose for a picture in front of the Alamo Bar & Grill most of them will high tail it when they realize bullets travel both ways.

Apologies for taking our forum to a higher level of stupid than normal. I'm distracted with a bunch of other stuff.

Hope everyone stays healthy and don't hold it against me.

FWoo45, SLAM37, isialk and 4 others like this.