The black militia in Georgia

Discussion in 'Political Outhouse' started by Danny Topp, Jul 6, 2020.

1. B81

B81 Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2018
    I'm pretty sure 3.89 million of those were @TheCollector.

nikerret, colrhino, AB763 and 14 others like this.
  2. asiparks

asiparks Supporting Addict Supporting Addict

Aug 18, 2011
    Not sure I see a differnce between a "black" militia and a "white" one.
    Anyone and his 3 friends can LARP in operatoresque gear, max out their M Lok rails with crap, do some Spartan graphics and call them selves a Militia- or something catchy with "percent" or "Patriot" in the name.
    Not impressed by any of them. Sorry.

3. Uncle Bob

Uncle Bob Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2017
    They've already killed a kid. Govenor has declared a state of emergency which means the National Guard can guard state building freeing up.law enforcement

KS95B40 and Glock2740 like this.
  4. asiparks

asiparks Supporting Addict Supporting Addict

Aug 18, 2011
    the militia was marching through Stone Mountain Park. No reports of anyone getting killed there or by elsewhere by "black militia" afterwards that I can find.

5. Uncle Bob

Sep 22, 2017
    It happened by the Wendy's where the guy was shot by the PD when the driver tried to get around the "restricted" area. By restricted, I mean the area where they don't want PD.

The car was shot at by more than one person.

6. BCD 45

BCD 45 Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2019
    Nothing a 1/2 dozen jeeps with .50's mounted on them couldn't take care of quick! And that would stop this BS.

colrhino, jfrey, switchback and 3 others like this.
  7. Uncle Bob

Sep 22, 2017
    50's are way to destructive. The CNG actually had a deuce and a half with an M45 Quad 50 mounted on it when they were called in during the watts riots. As much as I dislike the M249, they're less destructive.

colrhino likes this.
  8. FNFAN

FNFAN Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

May 15, 2013
    I bet a guy who know's how to give a good foot massage would do really well after those marches with those lil' anklebooted steppers. How do you say, "I got my technique down and everythin', I don't be ticklin' or nothin" in North Korean?

UBOATDOC, Glock2740 and B81 like this.
  9. pscipio03

pscipio03 Fun O' Meter on FULL

Mar 11, 2013
    Yeah,,, not worried.
    It’s a 15/22
    $45 pellet gun TruGlo optic (that’s mounted backward)
    Fake DBAL
    Fake radio
    Amazon Prime Day Tactical Timmy MallNinja special clothes

Guy will **** himself and fall back into it the first time someone pulls out a real gun and points it at him in relation.
    F53D0E41-C7C8-4954-B7EC-C5AEB6DE956E.jpeg

Dub, jfrey, xerts1191 and 8 others like this.
  10. Fatbob Frank

Fatbob Frank Supporting Addict Supporting Addict

Feb 5, 2014
    I'm just surprised it's not Airsoft crap....

Dub, KS95B40, UBOATDOC and 3 others like this.
  11. 1911 dawg

1911 dawg Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2018
    It's a real $h!!!t show. We will not turn the keys over to the inmates. Heads up everyone

12. Cop_Out

Cop_Out Pearl Pimp Supporting Addict

Feb 3, 2017
    I'm curious who is actually responsible for all of this. It "feels" like there is so much more going on than we're aware.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2020
    nikerret, 7.62Kolectr, LEO918 and 7 others like this.
  13. gaijin

gaijin Well-Known Member

May 18, 2015
    There was a noticeable LACK of FED's at Stone Mountain. I cannot help but wonder why, and more importantly- would this be the case with White "protestors"?

These cocksuckers are SPOILING for a fight. Of course the MSM would report that as "peaceful protesters attacked by White Extremists".

Our Country is headed for armed conflict, if not all out war.

Add; never underestimate your enemy. Even if they're carrying a .22 with the Truglo mounted backwards.
    They may be cannon fodder and the sacrificial lambs, but that will be of little comfort if you're dead.

Dub, RazorBurn, jfrey and 22 others like this.
  14. Babboonbobo

Babboonbobo Avatar is back to my favorite things!

Nov 18, 2014
    Looks like a terrorist organization using intimidation for political purposes! Calling out whites for a fight?? Really! WTF and if any “whites” showed up who would be blamed!!! fudgeing asshat piece of **** motherfudgers!!

colrhino, Dub, RazorBurn and 9 others like this.
  15. Lou1

Lou1 Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Sep 1, 2018
    Am I the only one thinking that if Biden should win in November all of this social unrest and virus hysteria will fade out of the news like smoke in the wind?

Antechinus, rmac, Greg M. and 2 others like this.
  16. Babboonbobo

Babboonbobo Avatar is back to my favorite things!

Nov 18, 2014
    No....your not alone! It’s all driven to get out President Trump, I can not find another reasonable explanation.

17. Danny Topp

Danny Topp Member

Jun 6, 2020
    Well I’ve lived long enough to see is one group either gets killed by ATF snipers or tanks with flamethrowers AKA Janet Reno treatment the other group gets a pass.

colrhino, Antechinus, Weiker and 3 others like this.
  18. Brennerman

Brennerman Active Member

May 12, 2020
    Exactly, they are pawns being used as bait. IMO, they are not the real threat.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2020
  19. Scaramouche

Scaramouche Student of the Columbian Exchange Supporting Addict

Sep 15, 2015
    The FBI unit that showed up at Red Rocks included snipers. Janet Reno was a peach and Waco was a tragic disaster of the first magnitude. I'm interested in this post and this militia cause I don't know anything about it. I don't know who organized this group which would be interesting, and more critical how it will be used to shape public opinion. Someone above mentioned pawns and somehow I feel we all are tools libel to be manipulated to great harm to our country.

These are dangerous times, and while I resist the conspiracy theories so prevalent in an uninformed society I worry about how the polarized media can create and move us to God awful wrong and misguided conclusions, I need a lot more information before I can come down on one side of this or the other. I'm totally ignorant.

Cliven Bundy was a clear example that all is not what it first appears.

20. Bradd_D

Bradd_D Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2019
    I'm so glad I left that miserable city.