The black militia in Georgia

Discussion in 'Political Outhouse' started by Danny Topp, Jul 6, 2020.

1. tac45

tac45 What me worry ? Supporting Addict

Mar 4, 2012
    The principle of divide and conquer is as old as time itself .
    It is an attempt to destroy our beloved nation by a foreign power,
    Using racism and the implementation of foreign political philosophy.
    What is happening is a military strategy that aims to conquer us
    By breaking our power and influence in the world by inducing us to fight amongst ourselves to implement our destruction by are own hands .
    The first known use of this method was used by the Assyrians
    Under their leader Tukulti-Ninurta to-build his nation and gain power over the known world in 2500 BCE And has been used successfully by Asian nations to this day.
    We must stop this NOW !

Kip, HooDoo Man, xerts1191 and 10 others like this.
  2. CardiacColt68

CardiacColt68 Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2015
    Well since you have read it you obviously know that answer to that.

3. ZoidMeister

ZoidMeister Consider my signature line before replying . . . .

Dec 4, 2014
    He be GONE . . . .

4. JayBeeKay

JayBeeKay Member

May 6, 2020
    Stuff like this tends to eat at me, sometimes. And I'm sure it's not just me, judging by the replies to this thread.
    I've been checking out discussions on this and other ANTIFA/BLM related topics... And those organizations have a management structure, in spite of being anarchist organizations.
    And their mission is to manipulate naive people into putting themselves in harm's way, performing acts of destruction... Anticipating that one of them will become a victim of gun violence, and become the next martyr, thus effecting the upcoming election.
    Don't shoot the bastards - Wait til after the election, when they riot because Trump won.
    Then the gloves come off!

5. CardiacColt68

Dec 17, 2015
    I kind of question whether Antifa is an Anarchist organization. I’d say they are totalitarian leftists. They want to be in charge. It’s their way or the highway. If they were really Anarchists would they really set up autonomous zones and camps with structure and leadership?

I agree on the election. If Trump wins there will be spicy times in a lot of places. I live in a sleepy burb, but maybe I’ll take vacation that week and haul the family to the mountains.

kevinlittell likes this.
  6. tac45

Mar 4, 2012
    If Trump is re-elected,I suggest you stand your ground and fight .
    Running away will only encourage the bastards ,they must be stopped, it’s time to pull up your pants .

Glock2740, Kip, gaijin and 3 others like this.
  7. fieldgrade

fieldgrade resident crank

Mar 13, 2017
    He’s not exactly running away. He has another place in the hills, and with young daughters I’d do likewise.

CardiacColt68 likes this.
  8. tac45

Mar 4, 2012
    Teach them to defend themselves and to stand up for their rights ,
    Not run away , if you run the bastards will find you anyway .
    By standing your ground and showing them there will be consequences for lawlessness ,you will save your young daughters
    And teach them not to spend their lives living in fear .

seagiant, Glock2740, Kip and 4 others like this.
  9. JayBeeKay

JayBeeKay Member

May 6, 2020
    You're probably right.
    They like to create the impression of anarchy. I think that the kids find it attractive, for whatever reason.

This guy has some interesting things to say, particularly because his community was targeted, and the people resisted and there was no damage.
    The group leaders send these people out there with Airsoft AR replicas -They want someone to get shot.
    It might even hold up in court, if a guy shot one of the fools... But there are still people who are undecided on who to vote for in Nov and ANTIFA/BLM is looking to tip the election.
    And besides, If you shoot someone, it might be a while before the courts decide to let you have your guns back.
    Keep your firearm at your side but shoot them with a slingshot.
    ... I wouldn't be surprised if they went as far as to deliberately shoot some of their own people, just to make it look like it was us who did it and then turn it into another gigantic national media shitstorm, like George Floyd.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2020
    Glock2740, Babboonbobo and HooDoo Man like this.
  10. CardiacColt68

Dec 17, 2015
    Well I can’t protect 2 properties at once. And my first duty is to keep my wife and kids away from any unpleasantness. Plus it’s a lot more enjoyable in the mountains.

11. CardiacColt68

Dec 17, 2015
    Has hell frozen over? This almost sounds like a defense of little ole me!

- CZfool68. :)

12. Brennerman

Brennerman Active Member

May 12, 2020
    He is not running, just getting a better position.

fieldgrade and CardiacColt68 like this.
  13. retrieverman

retrieverman Well-Known Member

May 16, 2013
    You don’t have to. “Unwatch” it.

14. CardiacColt68

Dec 17, 2015
    I do have higher ground, home turf and some extremely handy rock formations at the mountain place. Nice strategic advantage. Maybe that will make up for my limitations. :(

Plus there are few locals coming up my road. We all pretty much recognize each other’s cars and know who belongs and who doesn’t. As a neighbor once said to another neighbor. Let me know if anyone ever gives you trouble up the hill. They won’t make it down. The retired Army guy and his wife down below strike me as people that shouldn’t be messed with too.

In the burbs I’m surrounded by hundreds of houses on 1/3 to 1/2 acre lots. Good area and neighbors but lots of issues if things went south.

Brennerman likes this.
  15. ZoidMeister

ZoidMeister Consider my signature line before replying . . . .

Dec 4, 2014
    All this hoopla is much ado about nothing.

I live in metro Atlanta. Other than a few marches and the one incident where they unfortunately killed one of their own, a little 8 year old girl, they have become vaporware.

I think the Atlanta mayor slammed the lid on this "movement" after the unfortunate death of the kid and they have gotten a lot of internal backlash.

Haven't heard much in the news about them the past week, but I am admittedly not a big news consumer.

Z

16. CardiacColt68

Dec 17, 2015
    Agreed. It’s been very localized. Plus the masses already got their free booze and TV’s from looting so they are set for the Summer. It’s hard for a movement like this to sustain itself when people are fat and happy.

17. Expert Amateur

Expert Amateur Active Member

Oct 7, 2019
    Would you ask the same question about a group of mouth-breathing, semi-literate rednecks? Some Hillbilly protesters here a few weeks ago couldn’t even manage to spell Virginia on the huge sign in their truck.

It cracks me up when 2A supporters suddenly want to equivocate over the legitimacy of who get to parade around with their guns during a protest.

PeterNSteinmetz likes this.
  18. Scaramouche

Scaramouche Student of the Columbian Exchange Supporting Addict

Sep 15, 2015
    Good point, though it would have been more effective without the hillbilly nonsense, it deflects a reasonable debate. And I’ve grown so weary of the name calling.

zipper046, switchback, isialk and 2 others like this.
  19. tac45

Mar 4, 2012
    That’s who GETS to parade around genius, look who you elected governor . Must be from northern Virginia .

switchback and gaijin like this.
  20. mikegalway

mikegalway CEO of DILLIGAF industries Supporting Addict

Feb 23, 2014
    As Col. Jeff Cooper said , they must be taught to fear their intended victim . ( paraphrased )

1L26, switchback, 1911 dawg and 3 others like this.