1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,374 Posts
I really like the classified adds. Some really great guns!

·
Premium Member
2,782 Posts
I hate to buy anything because tomorrow you know something better will be posted!!!

·
Just outsided the realm of Crazy!
1,837 Posts
I keep waiting for the add that says, "Hot lady looking for stud muffin for a good time!" But know the real one for me is, "Chicken wing looking for limp biscuit to roll in the gravy!":rolleyes::roflmaro:

·
Premium Member
491 Posts
Man, there's been some fine weapons posted for sale the last few days. I really need to stay away from there for a while.
Only good thing about living in NJ is that I have to wait a couple months for a permit to buy a gun and only one firearm per 30 days. That helps, the fact I legally can't buy them so I don't, only because of that or else I'd be broke.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Only good thing about living in NJ is that I have to wait a couple months for a permit to buy a gun and only one firearm per 30 days. That's helps, the fact I legally can't buy them so I don't, only because of that or else I'd be broke.
Bless your heart. Not in the bad way.

Reactions: Gafanhao

·
Registered
41 Posts
Only good thing about living in NJ is that I have to wait a couple months for a permit to buy a gun and only one firearm per 30 days. That helps, the fact I legally can't buy them so I don't, only because of that or else I'd be broke.
Yeah, NJ, because the evidence suggests that the more guns you have, the more likely you are to, uh, have more guns, and, uhm, well, we just can’t have that!

·
You Don’t Know Me!
1,798 Posts
I agree. In the process of selling what I hope is the last gun I have to (pray God grants me a job soon), while checking my listing I find myself lusting over other stuff.

However, one up side is that I am finally down to what I hope to consider my absolute base. Pretty much everything I have that remains has a stated purpose aside from maybe one or two that are special to me and would not garner enough in sales to merit losing them.

The one thing joblessness does is help you decide what is really important. You guys have seen me through this once before and I sure hope this is the last time! I would really like to find a place to retire from in the next 10 years or so.

The other up side is that having so much fewer guns I am getting much better with the ones I have. All of my skills are improving because I am really only using a few guns to train with and they are all pretty much the same (SAO 1911 manual safety style).

My biggest problem is balancing beans and bullets. Who gets fed, me or my guns....

·
chicken wings
1,592 Posts
I balance love. Do I love my gun more or do I want my wife to love me more?
I agree. In the process of selling what I hope is the last gun I have to (pray God grants me a job soon), while checking my listing I find myself lusting over other stuff.

However, one up side is that I am finally down to what I hope to consider my absolute base. Pretty much everything I have that remains has a stated purpose aside from maybe one or two that are special to me and would not garner enough in sales to merit losing them.

The one thing joblessness does is help you decide what is really important. You guys have seen me through this once before and I sure hope this is the last time! I would really like to find a place to retire from in the next 10 years or so.

The other up side is that having so much fewer guns I am getting much better with the ones I have. All of my skills are improving because I am really only using a few guns to train with and they are all pretty much the same (SAO 1911 manual safety style).

My biggest problem is balancing beans and bullets. Who gets fed, me or my guns....

·
Premium Member
491 Posts
Yeah, NJ, because the evidence suggests that the more guns you have, the more likely you are to, uh, have more guns, and, uhm, well, we just can’t have that!
Slowly but surely I'm getting up there in numbers all I'm going to say, even if they make it a slow process it just means I get more time to pick what I want to get. Just bought a second safe though.

·
Premium Member
4,817 Posts
Stay tuned... new listing comimg soon!!! :buynow:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts