1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Consider my signature line before replying . . . .
14,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No, these aren't fancy burls from a centuries old tree, but they do make a perceived improvement, I think.

BEFORE . . . . .

Zoid in Wilsons - 02.JPG

Zoid in Wilsons - 04.JPG

AFTER . . . . . . . .

Zoid in Wilsons - 06.JPG

Zoid in Wilsons - 08.JPG

BEFORE . . . . . . .

Twins Kimber-001.JPG

AFTER . . . . . . .

Kimber Wilson Grips - 01.JPG

Zoid in Wilsons - 05.JPG

Zoid in Wilsons - 07.JPG

Z

·
A meat popsicle I am
710 Posts
Zman you’re cracking me up - especially when all the grips are the same! Where’s the love for the silver medallions?!?

And they do make a difference - I started swapping out for black starburst Wilsons too!

·
I gotta have more cowbell
3,480 Posts

·
Consider my signature line before replying . . . .
14,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Zman you’re cracking me up - especially when all the grips are the same! Where’s the love for the silver medallions?!?

And they do make a difference - I started swapping out for black starburst Wilsons too!
I must admit that I am smitten by those Wilson Starbursts. I've been tempted to swap out the medallions for some gold Colt medallions I have laying around. Or maybe a set of those 1911 dated Quarter Eagle medallions.

Damn......You dare put WC Grips on a Kimber....That is bad juJu with all this beer crap going on.

Karsten
It must be the bad case of PBR virus that I've come down with . . . . .

Maybe replace the Wilson's with these . . .

QuarterEagleGrips - 002.JPG

·
Registered
5,964 Posts
I vote for the 1911 nickels! Those would look really cool. On another note, I really love "your" 1911. It's my second favorite gun that you own. Without question. Something about the skip line checkering and that trigger with the Argentinean slide...

·
I'm a terminal 1911 Addict!
5,069 Posts
:eek:.o:
Damn......You dare put WC Grips on a Kimber....That is bad juJu with all this beer crap going on.

Karsten
What’s the problem with Zoids Custom and Kimbers Identifying as Wilson Combat??

You go Zoid!

Reactions: Mtek
1 - 20 of 82 Posts