1911 Firearm Addicts banner

The hate for kimber 1911s

13K views 168 replies 94 participants last post by  Rex 
I am down to just two Kimbers now, Both were purchased in Dec of 2020, and both were NOS unfired series 1 pistols.

The Target Eclips was built in 2000 and came in the case with the seal still intact, it had never been opened. I had another one years ago and sold it and immediately regretted it. Took me a couple years to find another series 1 that was a suitable replacement. And I paid dearly for it, not to much but fair upper end market price, I will never sell this one it's a shooter, dead nuts accurate although I have only put 200 flawless rounds down the pipe.

The second one is a limited production Compact Custom, it was built in 1998. It has only been factory fired and is in absolutely flawless condition.

These guns were built in the Bill Wilson designed slide and the Chip McCormick trigger when these folks worked for Kimber. These are two fine examples of the Kimber line.
Air gun Trigger Wood Gun barrel Gun accessory

Wood Air gun Wood stain Gun barrel Hardwood

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.