Premium Member
NHC Falcon, SS Heinie and T4 all 45 acp Wilson EDC-X9
5,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
67BD7D3B-D509-4FCC-A909-26C769403A7F.jpeg
7B733257-2DFB-48F6-8BFF-B92C36A8449D.jpeg
24CCC729-05EF-48EA-99AF-D48FCE122237.jpeg
9F37D1D8-6413-43DC-B611-C736A528CE45.jpeg

So I have made a few purchases over the last 2 weeks and they have finally came in. I couldn’t have been more excited when they called me today as I took my Kobra Carry to my smith for an overhaul and sold my only other carry gun. Oh and I may have picked up another one while waiting for my papers to be approved!

·
Premium Member
5,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Holy smokes you are working hard at stimulating the economy and rousing the interest of ATF! Enjoy!

Yeah I figure I’m on some list haha! The want it they will get them out of my cold dead hands.

·
Banned
393 Posts
Reactions: Greg M.

·
Premium Member
5,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow, congrats man, I am super jealous...very nice

If some of these deals on Wilson’s had been available before I bought these it would have just been one lol! Thank you!

·
Premium Member
5,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was saving for the DW 3.5 in ECO I think they call it. Your last pic looks familiar...

That’s what it is. I got a really good deal on it and Vigil CCO and the 19x. The G36 wasn’t terrible.

·
Banned
393 Posts
Let me know when you shoot that ECO please, the public demands a full range report please

·
Premium Member
5,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Haha. Will do hopefully no rain tomorrow

·
Premium Member
493 Posts
View attachment 446899 View attachment 446897 View attachment 446895 View attachment 446893
So I have made a few purchases over the last 2 weeks and they have finally came in. I couldn’t have been more excited when they called me today as I took my Kobra Carry to my smith for an overhaul and sold my only other carry gun. Oh and I may have picked up another one while waiting for my papers to be approved!
Damn, this would take me at least 5 months to do in NJ. Getting all permits and waiting the 31 days and all. Nice pickups.

·
Premium Member
5,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Damn, this would take me at least 5 months to do in NJ. Getting all permits and waiting the 31 days and all. Nice pickups.

That’s one of the reasons I love this great state of Alabama!

·
Premium Member
5,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Reactions: Mike0707

·
Premium Member
4,887 Posts
Greg....... did you buy all small ones so you could carry them all at the same time???
drax laugh 2.gif

·
Premium Member
5,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Greg....... did you buy all small ones so you could carry them all at the same time???
View attachment 447065

Haha well I don’t really like 5” guns or well haven’t ever had one or even shot one. I have the Kobra Carry and the CCO they are the biggest ones I have.

·
I'm done buying guns, I'm just a bystander now
6,043 Posts
ECO's are great, very slick slide to frame action and good shooter, I think you'll be VERY happy when that's on your hip

·
Premium Member
5,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Premium Member
5,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ECO's are great, very slick slide to frame action and good shooter, I think you'll be VERY happy when that's on your hip
It probably will be between it and the CCO until I get my ED back.

·
Premium Member
4,887 Posts
Haha well I don’t really like 5” guns or well haven’t ever had one or even shot one. I have the Kobra Carry and the CCO they are the biggest ones I have.
@TheCollector your like my enabler lol.
When you feel ready to take the next step...... and go Gov't size. Contact me, I'd like to be the one that shows you the light.
You won't be disappointed.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts