Rant The Narcissism and Personal Indignity of Public Service

Discussion in 'Political Outhouse' started by UBOATDOC, Jan 4, 2019.

1. UBOATDOC

UBOATDOC THE DOCTOR WILL SEE YOU......LATER Supporting Addict

Apr 5, 2015
    Do my fellow Addicts not sense the incredible irony of this American born of Pakistani immigrants who is a 1 day old US Representative calling the President a "moth#r%f**er". If in her own country of Pakistan and calling a male a derisive name, she would likely be stoned or caned, possibly to death. Now, certainly I realize that the threat of this treatment should not be that a woman be unwilling to speak her mind for fear of a deadly reprisal. But her public, ridiculous and absurdly proud display of proper vocabulary is insulting to the extreme. Were she representing my district I would request both immediate censure and a public reprimand, a formal public apology and even possible dismissal. I realize we live in different times where the lack of dignity and a loud public debasing of another is as commonplace as the "unreality" television shows that likely spawned such idiocy. That Speaker Pelosi is not even taking this seriously is a sad mark on the Congress. And Representative Tlaib? Go the F$*k to your ancestral home on the first boat if you think you represent the "typical" Muslim.....because you do not.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2019
    xerts1191, leadfarmer, rmac and 4 others like this.
  2. team101

team101 Active Member

Jul 31, 2017
    I'd like to see quite a few politicians tarred and feathered these days.

xerts1191, Kip and UBOATDOC like this.

3. Kip

Kip Sir Kip Esquire

Apr 12, 2016
    See she got "sworn in" with a Koran.
    How the hell is that even legal??

xerts1191, rmac and UBOATDOC like this.
  4. UBOATDOC

Apr 5, 2015
    While I generally agree with President Trump and most of his policies and efforts....listening to him is sometimes difficult. He has always used a plethora of superlatives when talking about whatever he is working on, even long ago. And in press conferences he gets caught up in some circumlocution at times. This causes him to sound less intelligent than he actually is and perhaps not as well prepared as politicians who are better speakers(bullshitters like Obama). It also seems to cause a hell of a lot of consternation amongst the media and press. So, in effect at times, he is a S##t magnet for these creeps. Now if we can just get Ruth Bader Ginsberg to retire or complete her self zombification so we can replace her on the court......it won't matter too much if POTUS does not get reelected in terms of the Constitution.

5. UBOATDOC

Apr 5, 2015
    How about the Democrat Senator from AZ that got sworn in with her hand "on the Constitution because she likes it" and dressed in multicolor yoga pants and what looked like a sweatshirt(and trust me, she was stress hydro testing those yoga pants, so it was not attractive at all. Kristen Sinema.

6. Kip

Kip Sir Kip Esquire

Apr 12, 2016
    Don't have that much faith in the Supreme Court....think they'd rather be interviewing people in neck braces than actually reading the Constitution :bang:

xerts1191 and rmac like this.
  7. leadfarmer

leadfarmer Well-Known Member

Jun 13, 2018
    I will say this again boys an girls...
    Keep your powder dry.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

UBOATDOC, xerts1191 and team101 like this.
  8. mikegalway

mikegalway CEO of DILLIGAF industries Supporting Addict

Feb 23, 2014
    These smug , indignant , A-holes have no respect for us , the office of President , or the constitution . They consider Obama's election a coup .

UBOATDOC, xerts1191 and team101 like this.