thicker than the 404 models

relieved more for aftermarket ambi safeties

pricey

fit my hands perfectly, not as aggressive as VZ Operator II's

I love this CCO

·
Sharpening Ockham's Razor
1,990 Posts
Those look pretty cool. I like how the left side panel covers the plunger tube but is relieved for the safety.

Andy

·
Registered
607 Posts
How well do they work past the slide stop? I have been eyeing some of the masters for a while, they definitely look better than the old ones.

·
Premium Member
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How well do they work past the slide stop? I have been eyeing some of the masters for a while, they definitely look better than the old ones.
Not understanding what you mean about working past the slide stop.

thnx

·
Premium Member
1,801 Posts
The slide stop sticks out of the the frame on the same side the laser is on, in line with the laser. He is asking if the laser hits, partially hits, or works past the slide stop.

·
Premium Member
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The slide stop sticks out of the the frame on the same side the laser is on, in line with the laser. He is asking if the laser hits, partially hits, or works past the slide stop.
got'cha

No problem at all. I just made a range visit to sight it in and had no problems.

Big improvement over the other set of CT's I have.

·
Registered
3,165 Posts
Now, if they'd just make em for a bobtail,,,,,,,,,,

Bob

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Hey Arkie,
They do make them for a bobtail, a little harder to find due to recent release. I have a set of Rosewood finish on my Volkmann Custom(my daily carry), much nicer than original series. Master Series Model # LG-903, hope this helped.:thumb: Mark's Guns 049-1.jpg

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts