1911 Firearm Addicts banner
101 - 120 of 132 Posts

·
Get off my lawn...
15,677 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Above is my current oldest N frame, the 45 ACP Hand Ejector Model of 1917. This one was built in 1918 while the factory was under the control of the US Government. It is a good shooter.

Kevin
How things change in two weeks! Here is my latest and oldest 45 S&W revolver, a 455 New Century shipped to Remington UMC, procurers for the British Government during WWI, on 14 October, 1914.
The stocks are wrong, the lanyard and stud are gone and it is converted to fire the 45 long Colt but it is still a Triple Lock!

Kevin

·
Premium Member
1,567 Posts
Here's my N Frames. 1st is a Mod.29 3"Bbl. non Fluted Cylinder(compliments of Karl Being) and 2nd. Is a 25-2 45acp 6" Bbl. made in 1975. I pick it up this Thursday.
Revolver Trigger Font Air gun Gun barrel
Revolver Air gun Trigger Wood Gun barrel

·
I'm a terminal 1911 Addict!
5,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #110 · (Edited)
Another N Frame.
My favorite revolver crack dealers are @Karl Beining, and Jess @TheWichitaGunClub.
This .45ACP model 25-2, dates to 1980, and came complete with box, papers, and presentation box is courtesy of Jess.
Revolver Air gun Trigger Line Font

Air gun Trigger Revolver Machine gun Flag of the united states

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Stopped in at my local gun shop last week and they had a few guns on consignment that just came in. This one reached out to me since I've recently acquired another one from Karl in the basic 5" configuration. I had to buy it since it was essentially new in box showing no signs of ever been fired and a bit mystified over its configuration. It seems to be based on the Rapid Fire ISSF 41-1 in .22 short, even the owners manual indicates .22 short. Yes the slide is aluminum, the muzzle brake is here, as well as the barrel weights and all other accessories and paperwork. HOWEVER it is in .22LR as marked on the barrel and all 5 magazines (as ordered) are .22 LR. Roy Jinks has answered back as to ship date which was April 1965. A request for a letter has already been sent out and I anxiously await what it may reveal.

·
Premium Member
1,325 Posts
Too wet to cut grass, might as well have some fun today View attachment 800143
Nice Smith’s to shoot today.
Im sure that you are aware that the stocks on the upper revolver are for a K frame.
If you are interested I’ll send you a set of year appropriate set of oil stained Targets gratis. You will need to soak the oil out and refinish.
PM me if interested.

·
Premium Member
375 Posts
A few years ago I came to realize that financially, getting rid of most of my few safe queens and getting shooters in the same models would allow me more range time.
I sold mostly to friends and almost friends.
All agreed (FWIW) to give me first shot at re-buying at original cost from me. I got one of those calls a couple of days ago.
The revolver is a six inch 27-2 in 99% condition with a matching numbered presentation case. Lining needs replacing.
I bought it back as agreed.
So hard to photograph without a light box, but here she is. Any scratch or imperfections showing in the pics are an illusion. She's alomost perfect except for a slight turn line.

·
Professional Pest, NRA Patron member
2,909 Posts
Very nice re-adoption.

Reactions: Beau Etienne
101 - 120 of 132 Posts