1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Double Secret Banned
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a few months away from my birthday and I think I should do a spending freeze until then. I've been on a tear lately....:eek:.o: No more guns, ammo, reloading stuff, holsters, grips... Nothing!

So - anybody else feel like exercising some fiscal discipline until mid October? If you want to join but you have a planned purchase before October 15 you can declare it to be an exception.

Exception > I may purchase some Parkerizing supplies (under 100 bucks) before October 15 but that is it.

If you fail, may it be in spectacular fashion - but you have to declare it here. Anybody else joining this Order?

Your wallet will thank you!
Greg

·
Shooter Ready.....Stand By!
1,536 Posts
I can do that easily. I will join.
:roflmaro::roflmaro::roflmaro::roflmaro::roflmaro::roflmaro::roflmaro::roflmaro::roflmaro::roflmaro::roflmaro::roflmaro::roflmaro::roflmaro::roflmaro::roflmaro::roflmaro::roflmaro::roflmaro::roflmaro::roflmaro::roflmaro::roflmaro::roflmaro::roflmaro::roflmaro::roflmaro::roflmaro::roflmaro::roflmaro::roflmaro::roflmaro::roflmaro::roflmaro::roflmaro::roflmaro:

·
Registered
9,072 Posts
like the government says" You are on your own"
my addiction is too strong to try this

If I see something I want-- life is too short to "wait for October"

so I would declare myself a spectacular fail now--much easier this way ;)

good luck with that

·
Double Secret Banned
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I know as soon as I made this pledge...I'd see my dream gun in the classified for a song.
Yep, that is always the risk. If I stumble across something I'd be stooopid to ignore I'll buy it and post pictures of my epic failure.

1 - 20 of 111 Posts