The PERFECT truck gun! RIA FS Ultra .45!

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by The War Wagon, Oct 26, 2018.

1. The War Wagon

The War Wagon Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2018
    So it ain't no Dan Wesson, but if it goes overboard in your tackle box, you won't cry yourself to sleep for the rest of your life, either! ;)

Ran 3 boxes of hardball through it, to test for fit & function. I bought it in May, thinking it was going to be my new truck gun, but the SA Loaded I always wanted came along, so now it has to go!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Comes with all the bells & whistles that their top of the line includes. Fiber optic front sight, cocobolo grips, beavertail safety, ambi-safety, beveled ejection port, adjustable rear sight, etc. Also comes with the case, all paperwork & warranty, lock & factory mag. I'm also throwing in a Tagua leather holster - brown - that's brand new, never been worn or had a pistol holstered in it.

Located in western PA - would do a FTF with a valid PA LTCF, or a neighboring valid CCW from OH or WV. Otherwise, my FFL to your FFL on your dime.

$500 in American money (JUNK silver coins ALSO accepted in payment!) - postal M.O., personal check (no shipping until it clears!), but NO paypal. I don't have an account, so don't even ask.

RN47, dash and ImperialBlade like this.
  2. mikegalway

mikegalway CEO of DILLIGAF industries Supporting Addict

Feb 23, 2014
    I have one of these in 9mm . Just as accurate as my Wilson CQB . GLWS

dash likes this.

3. Babboonbobo

Babboonbobo Avatar is back to my favorite things!

Nov 18, 2014
    $500 in American money (JUNK silver coins ALSOaccepted in payment!) - postal M.O., personal check (no shipping until it clears!), but NO paypal. I don't have an account, so don't even ask.

So good silver don’t work;) you would t take one of these?!
    B074FCA2-8D33-4C4F-9D2F-9BD44681C245.jpeg E444BD5E-D608-4748-81BA-621431912D76.jpeg 076F49D6-D9E2-4C50-AACE-E203A82A706D.jpeg

Just had to egg you on!
    GLWS, those Armscors/Rock Islands are good firearms for the money.

4. dash

dash Well-Known Member

Apr 3, 2016
    This would be fine no worry truck gun, or carry gun for that matter. I sold a Rock MS Ultra tac 45 a few years ago for about the same price and often wished I had kept it because I liked the full rail. It was a lot of gun for the money and shot great with no failures, same as yours I’m sure. GLWS!

RN47 likes this.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted