1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
THE DOCTOR WILL SEE YOU......LATER
2,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
NEW PRICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!This is a beautiful actual Zenith Firearms Z5.....none of that Atlantic DIY stuff or Century AP5 "iffy" quality issues where your gun has to be returned to get it to shoot. This is an actual MKE that is several years old and comes with the factory case, spare parts/cleaning kit/sling/instruction book and scope base, shorter handgrip and I am including 6 mags and a nice WPB "discreet" carrying case. This also includes the factory MKE hard case, a perfect tight SB Tactical brace that was later mounted. A perfect compact self defense package. These were made in Turkey on HK machinery and under their supervision unlike the later AP5. HK quality for about 1/2 price.This gun shoots well and is perfect shape. I bought this gun off of here from a fellow addict earlier this year and it has been in the safe. NEW PRICE $2395 cash/cashiers check/VENMO plus insured shipping to you via FedEx. Sorry no trades. It should go without saying that you have to reside in a free state that allows these.
Furniture Wood Table Luggage and bags Chair
Furniture Wood Table Luggage and bags Chair
Camouflage Military camouflage Ballistic vest Air gun Machine gun
Textile Luggage and bags Musical instrument accessory Wood Automotive exterior
Outerwear Luggage and bags Bag Sleeve Street fashion
Brown Furniture Product Luggage and bags Chair
Textile Grey Bicycle tire Tire Bicycle part

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
I am the original owner of this pistol. I only sold it because I was able to buy a HK SP5. I have shot this and the HK side by side. This gun runs just as well. The HK has a slightly more refined finish but the welds on these are nicely done and the 2 pin lower makes it super tight. Buy with confidence that this gun will run right out of the bag. GLWS

·
Registered
353 Posts
I LOVE my MKE/Zenith Z5 RS. Such a fun and dependable gun. GLWS!

Reactions: UBOATDOC
1 - 7 of 7 Posts