1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
I'm done buying guns, I'm just a bystander now
6,226 Posts
I can tell from the picture that guy doesn't know anything, any hi point needs to be held properly

sideways-gun.jpg

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Today I learned that it's possible to shoot a Hi Point without wearing Teeth Grillz and gold chains.

·
Registered
783 Posts
Love to see the horizontal string from that sideways hold. I watched until he shot half a dozen shots before I heard the steel hit. Moving on.

·
Professional Pest, NRA Patron member
2,658 Posts
I wonder if anyone has packages to modify the gun, recrown the barrel, checker the front, back, top , bottom, leftside, rightside, inside, outside, and maybe gold plate it. Also needs good night sights mounted on both sides so it's ambi friendly. Maybe add a couple grease fittings a rail or two or three and lights and lasers.

·
Consider my signature line before replying . . . .
14,799 Posts
I heard that Hi-Point was doing their own version of a 1911 clone as well . . . . . ..

hi-point-1911.jpg

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Today I learned that it's possible to shoot a Hi Point without wearing Teeth Grillz and gold chains.
It’s possible but not recommended.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Cheap , ugly , classless , works . Shot a Hi-Point 45 acp carbine . Actually worked well , lifetime guarantee .
Everybody that I’ve known that actually owned the carbine has said that they were a blast to shoot and reliable. I’ve almost picked one up a time or two but just haven’t been able to make myself actually do it.

Reactions: 1911 dawg

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Good Lord guy needs to "Rambo" up to test this POS. LOL SMH :)

WOW POT METAL --- I might just cancel my gun with Chen and get this one..
I think that’s a great idea. First see if you can transfer your order with Chen to me !

1 - 20 of 26 Posts