The toughest cowboy

Discussion in 'Open Mic' started by jaydoc, Jan 29, 2019.

1. jaydoc

jaydoc i'm riding a turtle!

Aug 10, 2012
    Some old cowboys were seated around the campfire out on the lonesome prairie,
    and with the pride for which these men were famous, it was a night of bravado,
    rot gut whiskey, and many tall tales...

Frank, the hand from Wyoming says, "I must be the strongest, meanest, toughest
    cowboy there is. Why, just the other day, a bull got loose in the corral. It had
    gored six men before I wrestled it to the ground by the horns with my bare hands
    and castrated that sucker with my teeth."

Snake River Ben, from Idaho, couldn't stand to be bested. "That's nothing, I was
    walking down the trail yesterday and a 15 foot diamondback rattler slid out from
    under a rock and made a move for me. I grabbed that ******* with my bare hands,
    bit off its head, and sucked the poison down in one gulp - didn't even get a belly ache."

Old Coon River Dave, the cowboy from Sidney, Nebraska, remained silent, slowly stirring the campfire coals with his pecker...

Babboonbobo, tac45, Recoil and 17 others like this.
  2. Journeyman1234

Journeyman1234 Well-Known Member

Feb 28, 2017

3. mike campbell

mike campbell Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

May 25, 2018
    I saw that cowboy, Frank, in a diner once. An old Indian fella was sittin quietly, pondering a fish on his plate. Frank grabbed the fish, wolfed it down and sneered "Whaddya think of that, old man?"

The old Indian sat quietly for a second, then said "Hmmm. Me think you good man, Cowboy. Me eat him twice, him no stay down."

4. Robert F. Ciancio Jr.

Robert F. Ciancio Jr. Si vis pacem, para bellum

Jun 25, 2014
    can't say I was expecting that...:)

5. Colorado Sonny

Colorado Sonny Deo Volente Supporting Addict

Sep 25, 2015
  6. Recoil

Recoil Member

Jan 31, 2019

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted