1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Deo Volente
7,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After waiting about a year, the Tyler/Ruger New Vaqueros have arrived!!! I am truly impressed with the fit, finish and mechanical function of these awesome pistols! When Edward at the gun dealer pulled them out to check their info I could hear him suck in his breath and mutter, "Oh my gosh these are nice." When I pulled the hammer back and pulled the trigger we both smiled.

The trigger has no creep and brakes at around 3-4 Lbs?

Photographing these pistols is an impossible task on the kitchen counter, you just can't capture the case color hardening high polish black and nitre blue small parts...Click on the pictures for larger images.

I am extremely happy with these pistols! :grin::grin::grin:

·
Deo Volente
7,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
They look great and I like the grips you settled on. Congrats Sonny!
Actually the factory grips will be replaced with something from Classic Single Action sometime in August. Have to see what they have when the time comes.

To hold these and see them is completely different from the photos. You just cant see the CCH that well and the Nitre blue small parts are iridescent FedEx blue! :D

I haven't had a pistol(s) that I am quite so happy with ever. The actions are just smooooth & positive!

·
Deo Volente
7,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
15 Yard targets with wind. Rested on a trash can...

Reactions: Scaramouche
1 - 12 of 12 Posts