The Whole Town Is Gone ...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LYKUNO, Nov 17, 2018.

1. ZoidMeister

ZoidMeister Consider my signature line before replying . . . .

Dec 4, 2014

2. retrieverman

retrieverman Well-Known Member

May 16, 2013
    Every single bit of the blame goes on dumbass government policy. Everyone in Paradise can thank a tree hugger.

Glock2740 and GeorgeandSugar like this.
  3. xerts1191

xerts1191 Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2017
  4. 45caldude

45caldude Well-Known Member

Apr 12, 2015
    I see the Verizon flag survived in good shape.

xerts1191 likes this.
  5. GeorgeandSugar

GeorgeandSugar Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2017
    You reap what you sow.

Kinda makes you wonder at what point these CA citizens wake-up to the fact this ideology that has permeated every aspect of CA life has been a lie, a fantasy and idiotic?

Was there not another fire triggered by sparking electrical overhead wires?

Rationale thinking anyone? Forest management?

Proactive and actionable solutions or will the leftists stoop low and blame climate change?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glock2740 and xerts1191 like this.
  6. FWoo45

FWoo45 Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2017
    It's been pretty chaotic. I'm just down the hill from Paradise. Most of the guys on the swing shift at the shop lived up there. Drove out with flames on both sides of the road. Homes and everything else just gone. Everyone I know was pretty lucky. They all got out and the community response has been great. Fire came down to a couple miles from my place. My neighbors evacuated. The dog and I packed up but we were fine. The looting is now the problem. Won't let anyone back to protect their stuff that didn't burn. On a lighter note this is a pic of a friends place. His whole street burned except his house and the one on either side. 13932.jpeg Flag is still waving and grass is still green. He was at work and couldn't get back to get anything. Brand new Camaro in the garage is fine. It's his baby and he was freaking out for a few days until a sheriff's deputy we know swung by. Got authorized to take my drone up down here but couldn't get above the smoke. Fudge it, I'm going to pop a cold one and fire up the Q with some friends that lost their place.

KS95B40, Capthobo, boatdoc and 6 others like this.
  7. Fatbob Frank

Fatbob Frank Supporting Addict Supporting Addict

Feb 5, 2014
    Glad you made it!
    Your thread was the first I even heard about the fire.

boatdoc likes this.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted