1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Years back, a buddy gave me a holster knowing I enjoy the 1911...he doesn't remember where he got it..what's interesting is there was a card inside stating "Forrest Hagenbuch,, Ike's staff" The straps look to be add-ons..but the mag pouch appears to be original to the holster...there are no markings anywhere...my 1911 and mag fit perfectly...
Any thoughts? Custom made? Anyone ever run across that name? Just curious at this point...

Thanks
Tan Shotgun Leather Metal Revolver
Product Red Bag Leather Tan
Brown Textile Tan Leather Metal

·
Banned
1,474 Posts
Not to take away from this history and fact finding mission but this reminds me of a used book I got for Christmas Destroyer operation during WW2.

Above ever last name mentioned in the book someone has gone through with red pen and written 3 numbers followed by 3 Capital Letter above ever name....550 pages worth.

Cool Holster and it appears to have some real history behind it.

Karsten

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No doubt there was a Forrest Hagenbuch in during WWII...now, verifying him to the holster, next to impossible..except for the fact his name was written on the card in the holster...coincidence? We'll never know..but thats my story and I'm stickin with it !!!

Again, thanks to all that responded and researched the name!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.