1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
1911 Pistol Smith
9,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, like the title says I am in search of thin, slotted stainless steel grip screws.. Hoping someone with some better Google Foo skills might be able to help me locate some. I have looked everywhere I can think of and can only find them in carbon steel thin, slotted? Anyone have any ideas? I am serious when I say I have checked everywhere I can think of..

·
Registered
411 Posts
On the are site look to the left third from bottom click "1911 Components and Parts" then click Baer 1911 Custom parts. The thin grips are on the list that pops up

·
Registered
411 Posts
Then you have to click on prices and ordering below the 3 gun pictures. Not a easy site to navigate

·
Registered
411 Posts
Wonder if you could call them. I bet they are the ones that come on the UTC.

·
1911 Pistol Smith
9,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I see that, I got on a page with the grip screw pic, but won't let me click on it. And the ones in the photo are standards. I see the thins offered on the actual custom part list page, and when I go to the order form I can't click on anything to get a part number or nothing.. craziness. I guess I call for grip screws lol I have been reading some other threads from the past and seems like this might be a futile effort..

·
Registered
411 Posts
Baer does not make it easy do they. Might be easier to call Crazy John LOL.

·
1911 Pistol Smith
9,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks guys can't for the life of me figure out why those didn't come up in my original search. Dilemma solved. We are a group that can get things done... Thanks again for the help all.

·
Get off my lawn...
14,813 Posts
Hey Steve,
Call Les Baer and Brenda will fix you up. Baer uses the stainless short screws for the thin grips on their Ultimate Tactical Carry (UTC) Model. Best of Luck!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts