1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Deo Volente
8,714 Posts
Thank you. I really only trust the 13 round mag's and the extended 20's. Greg Cote has the 13 round Mec-Gar for $22.95 right now and that's hard to beat. Unfortunately, I sold my BHP mag's and with them were two 20 round Mec-Gar's. I had no idea they were discontinued in 2017 until I went to buy a few. I'll have enough of the 13 round and if I don't have any 20's, that's the way it goes. I would say that I am pretty well prepared for anything that we would need for a while. Hopefully in the big picture this is a brief hangup and I end up focusing resources on .22 ammo, primers and powder. If it ends up getting overturned I'll still have my guns and even a larger supply of ammo and will get back to my wheeling, dealing ways. One way or the other, it will all play out.

The ACW is wonderful, thank you. I am very thankful and I hope to add another Government Model. I also have a crippling revolver habit and I'm sure I'd have a few more 1911's if I didn't. I am very happy to say that while Alchemy is my favorite, I have never had a bad experience with any of the high end 1911's that I have owned and in fact, all were exceptional and worth every penny to me.
With Black Friday and Cyber Monday coming you should be able to get 5,000 rounds of CCI .22 LR at a good price!

·
Deo Volente
8,714 Posts
Reactions: Merton
1 - 4 of 4 Posts