1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok Gentleman and Ladies, the official word is in......The 3rd annual Nighthawk Gathering is a go! The dates are set for Thursday April 30th and Friday May 1st. The event will consist of a tour, meet and greet, and product review at Nighthawk Custom's facility on Thursday Afternoon. Then dinner out at a restaurant to be determined later in Eureka Springs (this is not mandatory, and is on your dime).

Friday will consist of a morning tour of the Colonel Saunders Museum in Berryville, which is amazing for it's guns and other artifacts from this man's travels, followed by lunch (again on your dime). We will then meet back at Nighthawk to caravan out to Mr Stone's property, which is about a 15 minute drive. There we will shoot at Mr Stone's private range (fun steel shooting!) followed by a BBQ meal provided by Nighthawk. This is a great opportunity to fellowship with fellow Addicts and Nighthawk staff, including the Gunsmiths, and has been the highlight of past Gatherings. Once the dinner is over, so is the Gathering.

To answer some of the usual questions:

No, you don't have to own a Nighthawk to attend, but this will leave you wanting one (or ten!).

Yes, you can bring your spouse or significant other, even if they aren't shooters. There is plenty for them to see and do, and Eureka Springs, where we stay, is a quaint town with some great sights and shopping.

We usually stay at the Express Inn. It is a no-frills hotel, but clean and decently priced, and the owner is gun friendly. http://expressinneurekasprings.com/

Berryville, where Nighthawk is located, is a scenic 15 minute drive from Eureka Springs, and is also home to two other semi-custom builders. NO, we will not schedule a formal tour at either place, but you may want to try to fit a stop to these if you can.

This is open to past Attendees as well as newbies. Ideally we will get a nice mix of both.

There is NO COST for the Nighthawk Events! You are responsible for travel, lodging, and meals (other than the BBQ on Friday). Nighthawk does this out of the goodness of their hearts for their loyal customers, and for potential future customers.

YES, there will be guns available for purchase at Nighthawk. They keep a supply, called the Reserve, on hand. A generous discount is usually offered on these.

Your guest does not have to be an Addicts Member, but obviously encourage them (especially is they are Addicts) to join.

Now the "Legal Stuff":

This event if growing in popularity every year, but we have limited spots available, due to limited space to shoot on Friday. We are limiting this to 24 Shooters for the event. Attendees may bring one guest, I just need to know if the guest is a shooter or non-shooter.

This will be first come, first served (or reserved). Please post your intention to attend here, THEN PM me with your name, email address, and cell number and whether you have a guest. I also need to know if the guest is a shooter or non-shooter and their name.

Spots will be filled in order of PMs received. I will update periodically to keep everyone informed.

Even if the 24 spots are full, be sure to sign up. Typically we have several cancellations, and I maintain a waiting list in order of PMs received.

That's it for now…...bring on those PMs!

·
Super Moderator
1,202 Posts
Hi Brian! Please include me on the list. I will PM you with my contact info. Thank you and Nighthawk for arranging this once again. Last year was my first and I look forward to sharing with everyone once again. If nothing else, for those who have not attended, you will gain insight and appreciation of what make a Nighthawk the gun that it is. Plus you get to meet all the Nighthawk folks, hang out with other addicts and enjoy the sights and sounds of Berryville!

Reactions: Raylan Givens

·
Registered
208 Posts
I promise at some point I will make one of these, I’m having knee replacement surgery and hopefully will be on my way to recovery about then. The errors of youth are catching up with me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Eric you definitely need to go when you get the chance. Had a blast last year and plan on going back again next year

·
Cav Troopers Dad
1,900 Posts
Eric you definitely need to go when you get the chance. Had a blast last year and plan on going back again next year
I’ve hung out at Nighthawk a couple times and agree they are great people. I plan on seeing several of them next week while I’m in Vegas. This broken knee has got to go though, last year it a knee scope that kept me from going. Damn knees and me not treating them right earlier have become a major issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.