1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Received some additional images today from Brandan Bunker. Picking it up tomorrow so it can be refinished. Brandan is more than capable to do 'any' bluing job of the highest quality, but considering that he specializes in custom 1911 builds, I just consider myself lucky that I can sneak a gun 'here and there' to his shop that he agrees to work on between his custom builds. After it's done it will go back to Bunker Arms for the final assembly and tune-up

Very excited about this 1911 CZ and cannot wait to have it done soon.

Gun Firearm Trigger Line Gun accessory

Machine Metal Steel Composite material Machine tool

Guitar accessory Steel Musical instrument accessory Metal String instrument accessory

Audio equipment Metal Steel Material property Cylinder

Product Line Black Grey Technology

Gun Product Firearm Photograph White

·
Every day is Saturday and every night's a party!
7,390 Posts
Nice!! Looking forward to more progress pics.

·
1911 Pistol Smith
10,684 Posts
Nice, "following this", this is why 1911's are my passion, the way you can personalize a pistol to yourself, pouring a bit of our soul into something that when you hold it, feels like an extra appendage, but it feels as if it's always been there. Okay so maybe that just a little over dramatic, but gotta say sure is some interesting ****... ;) Looking forward to seeing more as well.

·
Premium Member
3,414 Posts
Man! Is there a way to keep those cuts "in the white"? The contrast with the bluing is cool!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts