1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· THE DOCTOR WILL SEE YOU......LATER
4,025 Posts
Merica. And them Detent springs and the detents them self can go f them selves. All I need to finish is adjusting the fit with a set screw inside the lower against the upper back hinge & fire controls; and waiting on my Holosun and a couple more odds & ends and anybody a master cerakoter? I’m wanting something different.
Like this pistol with some red accents;
View attachment 184715
View attachment 184697 View attachment 184699 View attachment 184701 View attachment 184703 View attachment 184705 View attachment 184707 View attachment 184709
Looking good!!!!!!!!!!

4,025 Posts
Red dot is on the mount. Is that a bolt on light rail toward the muzzle or is it integral to the upper? Let me know how you like the nitrided BCG. Are you going to try a binary? I am thinking of one for mine.

4,025 Posts
Give a fella a break (I know we like to bust ones balls and it totally made me laugh. Another “excuse” is it was my first actual pistol ar build and I literally going on no sleep, flipping flying detenta & springs had me in a sheer madness state & “on a mission” to finish no matter how long it was gunna take. But I am actually selling the sights and put something cool in place of it!! Appreciate the comment

I’m not sure what u mean when u said, “is that a bolt on the light rail toward the muzzle? But the Bolt that came with THE KIT AND IT is a super nice NICKEL BORON FINISH THAT IT BLEW ME AWAY OF HOW NICE IT IS; it’s very robust and believe it’s a full-auto bolt and super quality parts ( for any idiots that might say you can’t have a full auto rifle) I’m just referring to the bolt, I’m not an expert but believe more steel on the bolt is the full auto version and a longer relief cut is a standard or what ever u want to call it. Yes I want a binary trigger for sure but I need to do more research first. But the trigger that also came with the kit is also NICKEL BORON coated and is smooth and crisp. I can’t call it a mil spec but more of a enhanced mil spec!

View attachment 190853
I meant to ask "bolt on light rail" on the guard? I will probably go with a NB BCG to go with a Fostex binary. They are a bit spendy....but what fun!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.