1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
4,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Avatar is back to my favorite things!
9,776 Posts
Pisses me off even more when the police make having them sound unimaginable and a crime in and of itself!
Leftist psychopaths at their finest! Bastards!

Anonymous tip my ass, I’m sorry but if you are going to level charges against somebody they need to have an investigation not just go seize the stuff “cause someone said he’s bad or doing something wrong” that is the whole problem with red flag laws!

·
It is a dry heat, right...
3,781 Posts
Sincerely feel very sorry for this gentleman/collector. Did you see the pictures of all the Mil Surp rifles stacked like cord wood?

·
Eddie Van Halen
6,927 Posts
Take a look at this pic from the house . How many Pythons can you count?

·
I'm done buying guns, I'm just a bystander now
6,272 Posts
I'll be the dissenter here, the article says he was selling them illegally. For all we know he was selling these guns to bloods and crips and arming every gang in southern California. I'm sure we are all for locking these types up, right ?

I'll say with all those guns and all that ammo he was running a buy a gun and get a few hundred rounds to protect your crack corner

·
It is a dry heat, right...
3,781 Posts
I'll be the dissenter here, the article says he was selling them illegally. For all we know he was selling these guns to bloods and crips and arming every gang in southern California. I'm sure we are all for locking these types up, right ?

I'll say with all those guns and all that ammo he was running a buy a gun and get a few hundred rounds to protect your crack corner
And you really think the gubment and Cali police would say anything different to the media? Last I read $2.5K Pythons were not the weapons of choice for Bloods & Crips...

·
Sapientiae Timor Domini Initium
1,308 Posts
And you really think the gubment and Cali police would say anything different to the media? Last I read $2.5K Pythons were not the weapons of choice for Bloods & Crips...
The Bloods and Crips can be men with discriminating preferences in firearms. Using something as well made as a Python while doing a drive-by, well that smoove trigger is da good when forced to hold it out the window homie style and gun down an opponent.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts

Novel thought here but what if we lived in a country where someone was Innocent until proven guilty. How cool would that be?

Also, throwing those guns in a pile, what happens f he is cleared of those charges, who pays for the damage?

·
Consider my signature line before replying . . . .
14,799 Posts
Dang, I think I saw just about one of everything I own in that pile. There's even a really nice Colt Lightning in there. Every Smith revolver imaginable.

Not a lot of 1911's. One nice bobtail in the middle.

Didn't see many plastic guns in there. I'm saying he was running a museum.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts