1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at my LGS to pick up my Springfield Range Officer Elite and they had one of the ATI FXH-45’s in the case. I handled it and it felt pretty good (although I’m not a fan of the standard Glock sights!). I just wondered if anyone had any experience with them. (I tried searching but nothing came up.) I read some reviews and they were generally positive.

Thanks!

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Wow…I figured by now at least someone would have called me a heretic for looking at a polymer-framed 1911!! 😄

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, a week with zero responses (positive or negative) was not what I was expecting.

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
I was at my LGS to pick up my Springfield Range Officer Elite and they had one of the ATI FXH-45’s in the case. I handled it and it felt pretty good (although I’m not a fan of the standard Glock sights!). I just wondered if anyone had any experience with them. (I tried searching but nothing came up.) I read some reviews and they were generally positive.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
New here just saw your post. Bought one a while back. Love the feel of the gun. Shoots very good, was impressed with the groups.
Did have some ftf issues, and barrel bushing to slide fitment issues. Called ati, they were very good with working with me. Sent me a new bushing. I had already installed one and recoil spring from Wilson combat. Gun seems to be working good now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts