Tired of diffrent Sight Pictures.

Discussion in 'Autoloaders' started by SkDmRkLcY, Jan 7, 2012.

Tags:
  1. SkDmRkLcY

SkDmRkLcY Well-Known Member

Aug 17, 2011
    So I have at this point about 6 different guns with none having the same sight pictures... well other than the revolvers.

I am looking to find a sight set that I can install on my Glock 17 and 19, and I am picking up a P220 tomorrow.

So I am looking for sights that I can buy for those three as a start, but they also need a 1911 version.

At this point all I can find are the Heine Straight 8s. Any others I should look at?

2. Bender

Bender Supporting Addict Supporting Addict

Aug 15, 2011

3. Quack

Quack it's mmm, mmm good... Staff Member Admin

Aug 15, 2011
    10-8 they'll have SIG sights in development and I believe that they should be out this year

4. John Ryder

John Ryder Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2011
    You could look at Warren Tactical, they make sights for all the ones you listed.

5. GM*

GM* ~

Oct 15, 2011
    If you are talking about night sights Trijicon and Meprolight work on all of them.

6. SkDmRkLcY

Aug 17, 2011

I forgot about those... I didn't know they had a Sig version will look into that.

I had seen 10-8 mention it before on Facebook, but I know they have several they keep talking about.

7. John Ryder

John Ryder Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2011
  8. R0CKETMAN

R0CKETMAN NRA member Supporting Addict

Dec 24, 2011
    Man I love my Warrens on various Glocks. Their 1911 sight is nice, kinda wish it was slanted in the rear.

I am a huge fan of the 150/125 combo for fast acquisition and a "u" is making its way to all my carry pistols.

9. Quack

Quack it's mmm, mmm good... Staff Member Admin

Aug 15, 2011
    Dawson has front sights that work with SIG.

I don't know if the P220 sights are the same as the P225/P226/P228, but if it is, you can use sights for the XD as well.

10. SkDmRkLcY

Aug 17, 2011
    Hmm I need to measure current front sights. The G19 and Sig (should) have night sights already so if I can just buy a plain rear that will work great. I would just need a front for the 17.

I would eventually want all Plain Rears and Fiber front or Night Fronts... I go back and forth. The only sights with stuff on them that I like are the Straight 8s.

11. SkDmRkLcY

Aug 17, 2011
    So it seems most any of the Sig sights do not match the slide contour so look stupid.

I think I am going to just order some 10-8 Glock sights if I can get the .156 model and hope they make a Sig one some day that does not look off.

Now I need to find someone to send them to that has time to switch them or some one local.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted