1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! Glad to find this! I just purchased a Tisas 1911 Carry ( Commander). So far, I love it. Does anyone have experienced with Tisas? I'm also looking for a good concealed carry holster. I would love recommendations.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hello everyone! Glad to find this! I just purchased a Tisas 1911 Carry ( Commander). So far, I love it. Does anyone have experienced with Tisas? I'm also looking for a good concealed carry holster. I would love recommendations.
I have 2 of them, the Carry and the full sized Service model. So far they are great pistols. I have not had any issues with either one. Both are very accurate and seem to be well built. They are not custom Wilson Combats, but I think they are solid pistols to learn about 1911s on.

·
Si vis pacem, para bellum
2,598 Posts
Welcome. I have no experience with the Tisas, but I've read some really good reviews about them. As for holsters...Tucker Gun leather are outstanding holsters.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I’ll second that recommendation. Over the years I’ve accumulated a tote full of expensive leather holsters trying to find the “one”. My first IWB holster was a Milt Sparks Summer Special, in those days they only came with one belt loop, and I carried a LW Commander till I wore it out 14 or 15 years later. Every time I walk by that tote full of holsters I ask myself why???? Milt Sparks is the one and only holster maker I go to for gun leather, just be willing to wait a few months if you want something they don’t regularly stock.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts