1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
31,254 Posts
Once I find a set I like, they usually stay put.

Just a tip about those titanium grips, order a set of frame savers from VZ Grips. Those grips, like AlumaGrips will chatter slightly and remove the bluing from the frame. It happened to me on a custom build from a well known Smith.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Once I find a set I like, they usually stay put.

Just a tip about those titanium grips, order a set of frame savers from VZ Grips. Those grips, like AlumaGrips will chatter slightly and remove the bluing from the frame. It happened to me on a custom build from a well known Smith.
Thanks for the helpful tip, Have a Great New Decade!

·
NRA Life Member
4,447 Posts
I dont swap grips after I fitted most of my 1911s with VZ Grips with "Super Scoops" or whatever they call them...

I've always liked WE knives aesthetically but cant swallow buying from a Chinese company. Im certain im missing out... those look awesome!

·
Registered
6,573 Posts
I dont swap grips after I fitted most of my 1911s with VZ Grips with "Super Scoops" or whatever they call them...

I've always liked WE knives aesthetically but cant swallow buying from a Chinese company. Im certain im missing out... those look awesome!
Are those the Begg Knives 1911 Ti grips?

I hear you on buying from a chinese company.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

I agree with you but, they do produce a fine knife for the money... check them out if you get the chance.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.