1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
I'm done buying guns, I'm just a bystander now
6,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My EDC X9S is in at Cajun Concealed so that's it I'm done buying guns, finished, complete, it's over --that's it.

There's nothing else I need want or desire. The Staccato C, Volkmann, the EDC X9S and the Old Colt project will round out my collection of 9mm and 38 supers perfectly.

Plus, I'm out of space in the safe ;)

So, that's it boys, just range reports and useless comments from here on out. No more incoming, it's here, or something is big on the horizon.

I can sit back and relax and just watch them all appreciate by leaps and bounds.

Over and out :cool:

·
I'm done buying guns, I'm just a bystander now
6,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
He's in the classified as we speak....
I was, there's a super deal on a Dan Wesson Guardian but I'm strong

·
Registered
176 Posts
Last night I decided to clean our three reloading room. Found a few things I forgot I had, like 500 45 bullets, 1000 primers but what I totally forgot about was a CZ mannlicher 223 I purchased new 2 years ago I forgot all about it.
Soo I too am done buying guns!

·
Registered
911 Posts
My EDC X9S is in at Cajun Concealed so that's it I'm done buying guns, finished, complete, it's over --that's it.

There's nothing else I need want or desire. The Staccato C, Volkmann, the EDC X9S and the Old Colt project will round out my collection of 9mm and 38 supers perfectly.

Plus, I'm out of space in the safe ;)

I can sit back and relax and just watch them all appreciate by leaps and bounds.
Y'know, I remember sayin' that when I got my 20th 1911......and my 30th....all the way out to my 83rd. Just ordered my 84th last week.

Just remember - Ft Knox is your friend!

2011 1911 door.jpg
March 2016.jpg
Safes.JPG
Big safe.jpg

1 - 20 of 28 Posts